Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL

Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?

Naomi R.
Naomi R.
LONDON
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I think its a bit thick and flavourless. I usually have to add some of my own spices to get it up to my standards of flavour
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
Not really it does have alot of cream and can be a little fatty but there is a lighter version.
Allison A.
Allison A.
2 years, 2 months ago
I think it's a little thick. I wouldn't say heavy. I use a half box of pasta for one jar.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI
2 years, 4 months ago
Yeah I would say it's quite heavy. It's a dense and creamy sauce that's quite rich.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Henrico, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes it is a heavy sauce but you can water it down.. Very very good!
Elsa M.
Elsa M.
San antonio, Tx
2 years, 4 months ago
This is thick sauce you can "water" it down with a little bit of milk but the flavor is awesome!! 100% recommend
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I think it's just the right consistency for an Alfredo sauce! It's by far one of my favorite store bought brands. Tastes delicious and my whole family loves it!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Clarksville , IN
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I haven't found a lighter alfredo sauce yet. However this is by far my favorite.