BY BERTOLLI #2 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Bertolli Alfredo with Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce!  I use it on days when I don't have time to make it from scratch and it is just as good as homemade!  I always add a little cream, sherry, and salt & pepper to make it more homemade tasting but it is perfect just as is too!
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
It is one of the ingredients for pasta!

Its texture is thick and creamy, just what I'm looking for.

Its flavor is delicious, and the bottle opens without difficulty, perfect for people who have altritis.

you find it in your nearest supermarket, I recommend it!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best alfredo sauces if you aren't making your own from scratch you can get.  It isn't thin and soupy but a very thick sauce that has a good seasoning and easy to use with your recipes.  You can get this at most stores and it is price very low.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a good and rich Alfredo sauce. It make you feel like it’s homemade or a restaurant made it. I love it so much and it always satisfies me. I’m not sure how healthy it is, but it taste great. Purchase it from Walmart normally.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Its the best Alfredo Sauce you can buy at the grocery store.  My whole family loves it.  You can use it with any style of pasta.  I love to add grilled chicken to my pasta dish.  Great price and taste!
Kala J.
West Jefferson
This is a pantry staple. We have chicken Alfredo at least once a week and will only use Bertolli (seriously, my kid can tell the difference). I have used every flavor available and I am never disappointed.
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
This alfredo sauce is a really really nice choice and it tastes really delicious with my meal I will buy this again and it has a really really nice satisfying flavor to it and is really good with Parmesan cheese
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. I usually do either penne or angel hair. The taste is what brings me in. I would pair with a great veggie to go with or a salad. I have tried others. This one keeps me coming back to it. I would recommend it! I will continue to buy it!
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Bertolli alfredo is very very good. Now there may be some better tasting alfredo out there but for the price of this, it's definitely worth it. Try marinating some chicken with it and putting it a quesadilla. Sounds questionable but you'll thank me.
Sapphire C.
My favorite pasta is Alfredo pasta and this is the best sauce to useee!! Its very creamy and tasty and i love the different types of alfredo sauce they have in target like mushroom or garlic or 4 cheese!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom