BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Mary H.
Mary H.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite of all the premade alfredo sauces. I find that most of the sauces on the market are extremely bland but not this one. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I love cooking up some chicken and mixing that and some cooked broccoli in with the sauce and noodles and it is delicious. and sometimes when I'm really just craving alfredo sauce I like to just heat some up in the microwave and dip some bread in it.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
This is a decent sauce and good for stocking up on (especially since grocery stores frequently have it on sale) for last minute backup meals. I find it quite simple, although that can be good for children. There are plenty of better Alfredo sauces available with more flavor and thicker consistency but there's plenty worse. Don't forget that seasoning can be added!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a Gluten free Alfredo that is light and creamy. I prefer it to other Alfredo sauces because I think it is the healthier and better tasting option. I purchased Bertolini Alfredo Sauce on a regular basis and am very satisfied with it. I use it not only with pasta but I pour it over my pork chops and it is so yummy.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
I'd have to say that I'm more of a fan of white/cream sauces than red sauces. Alfredo is definitely one of my favorites but you can definitely tell the difference between a good Alfredo and a bad alfredo. This brand of Alfredo is super creamy smooth and just better. I recommend it above all other Alfredo sauces.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
Foodie Expert
I am picky when it comes to jarred sauces. Bertolli has it down though! they have amazing sauces, for those evenings when you don't have time to make it from scratch. I do feel the need to add a little pepper to kick it up a notch but that's not bad for such an easy dinner. Just heat and toss with pasta!
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
I love using this sauce when it comes to making chicken Alfredo. It has a strong rich flavor as well as a balanced amount of creamy and saucy ratio. I recommended trying this product next time you head to the grocery store or local market , it truly taste amazing and it's great for special occasions.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This is my FAVORITE alfredo sauce. Skip the super expensive stuff and buy this! It's my go to. It has such a natural and rich flavor. It really is something to rave about. I use this for all my Italian dishes or sometimes I'll even just use it on pasta! I love it. I've tried others, but none compare!
Kiania H.
Kiania H.
Charlotte, NC
I love Alfredo and when I can too lazy to make it homemade or to go buy it at a restaurant, this is my go to sauce. It is very creamy and rich. I only use half a jar and I save the rest for another time. It can last up to two weeks in the refrigerator and tastes as if you had just opened it.
Dani S.
Dani S.
It's never a bad choice to have fettuccine alfredo with some chicken chicken. Probably one of the easiest things to make and the creamy sauce always hits the spot. I tend to get it at ACME or Giant, but I imagine you could get it anywhere. It's a good product to always have in the cabinet
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is delicious and rich. I'm always impressed by the complex flavors that Bertolli provides at such a good price. Try this sauce on any pasta dish. I had it with linguine, broccoli, and chicken, and they all worked well together! Overall a delicious meal thanks to this sauce!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Khadidja F.
Khadidja F.
Foodie Expert
Do you make your own pasta?
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Foodie Expert
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
hind t.
Foodie Expert
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom