BY BERTOLLI #33 in Frozen Entrees

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
You'd be surprised how good this is for a frozen meal. I pop it in the oven on those nights I want to stay in, indulge and treat myself and I am never disappointed. I've probably tried multiple different flavors at this point and I have yet to be unsatisfied with any of them. The meals for two are good as well, but if you're looking for something to just pop in the oven and go, then this is definitely your best choice!
Kyrstin R.
Cullowhee, NC
Can so just state why so hate Bertolli products.... They are too GOOD! These pastas are absolutely rich and creamy and addictive. I cook varities about 2 to 3 times a week, and would do it more of I didn't fear hearing from my boyfriend that I need to mix it up. If you have not tried this pasta you need to, because you are missing out on something unbelievably good!
Bebe B.
Delicious!!! This Chicken and Penne dish is great to have for a quick easy TASTY dinner in the fly.

Bertolli has a great Chardonnay Sauce, along with a few blended herbs and pasta is a great way to enjoy a quick dinner.

If you are running late make this!!! If you want a delicious satisfying dish MAKE THIS!!
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
Using this just as is will taste great! but I love tasty food and so I add in extra ingredient to make it "semi-homemade", but on a super busy day, I will make it as is and it taste just as if it were homemade. A little salt and seasoning helps make the dish taste better. This dish is great for a busy day or when you just don't feel like doing all the work to cook.
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
Bertollis delivers restraint quality it is limited dishes at home for a a quarter of the price, and my family loves them. One of these meals will feed 2 adults easily, and my picky children ask or them time and time again. With the ability of preparing in ten minutes or less from my microwave, we may never go out for it Italian again.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Mmm I love these bertoli dinners. They're incredibly easy to make and I just serve it on a plate and then put some dishes in the sink and pretend as my husband comes home from work that I've been slaving over a hot meal all day! Really works better if there's something I want!!!
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
My mom made this for the first time for the summer after a co-worker made a chicken paste dish with these noodles and they were so delicious I mean from every bite to every serving. what I loved about this all is that it was something different from what I normally eat traditional spaghetti noodles I eat I recommend that people try this and step out of there normal noodle type!
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Yum yum yum! Who doesn't love this???? Chicken. Noodles. Tomatoes. I've had this a few times and it's so easy that I will absolutely buy again. Much easier and simpler than making it from scratch but still has a great taste. Everyone should try this just to see if it's something worth their while.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Easy and fast taste great. You can have it for lunch or dinner when on the run. Take it to work and pop it in the microwave for a tasty quick lunch or break food. if you haven't tried it you should you might be surprised.
Emily F.
These are amazing if you a busy and don't want to cook dinner! If you are looking for health, this isn't the best option; lot of pasta and cheese! But man oh man is this one tasty! Buy it! Eat it! You won't be sorry