Bertolli® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray uploaded by Gabriela N.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray adds a bold flavor to your salads and pastas. Spray it directly on your food – this propellant-free oil contains no chemicals or additives, and it’s full of flavor. Get the authentic taste you love, right out of the bottle.

INGREDIENTS:

Extra virgin olive oil

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
This has a great innovative spray nozzle and is best for salads and spraying the oil on top of items. It is not really for use as cooking spray like Pam because olive oil has a low burn point. My husband burned a pan because he didn't know this...
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
I actually use this oil spray very often. I feel like its lighter then using regular olive oil and saves in calories as well. Its fairly priced at the grocery store, I got mine from my local Giant. I'm satisfied with this product. I actually just used up my last of my oil spray today haha. I would recommend this to anyone trying to be healthy or really just looking for a good well brand named cooking spray.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this olive oil spray for a couple of reasons- first, you don't waste a lot of olive oil greasing a pan which already seems to happen if I'm not using this product. Secondly, it helps conserve calories because no matter what kind of fat you intake, good or bad it's about 100-150ish calories per tablespoon. Definitely recommend this!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love olive oil and I use it for all my cooking. I prefer to get the light version. I can use this with anything from chicken to vegetable kabobs. I can us it on the oven or on the grill, so I would say that it is very useful. I wish that it wasn't as pricy, but you get what you pay for.
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
This olive spray is super good with salads and pasta with natural ingredients it is a good opcion for the food and practice Bertolli 100% Olive Oil Spry 5oz Can (Pack of 3) Select Flavor Below (Extra Virgin)
Hannah A.
colusa
Every kitchen needs this in your cupboard! Perfect for baking veggies in the oven! Helping prevent over spilling and creating super oily foods!
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
Great spray for cooking and tastes great too. Much better than conventional cooking spray.
Mariela S.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 10000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good I love very good product the best of all I love it