Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenersberta

by berta

Pro PTC technology: Instant heat up allows you to begin straightening hair after 30S, To reduce the operation times, to achieve the best effect of modeling. The 1 inch ceramic 3D floating Plate: Unique curved edge plate system for styling versatility: straight, curly, wavy, or flips. Negative Ion: Make the hair feel the heat better, the hair cuticle were protected better create smoot, silky result, helped reduce away frizz. Adjustable temperature: Fit all hair types It will leave your hair looking polished,healthy after you find the proper heat setting for your hair . LED display: The distinct LED display can show you the heating up temperature visibly. easy to use safe operation.

Pro PTC technology - Instant heat up allows you to begin straightening hair after 30S, To reduce the operation times, to achieve the best effect of modeling.; The 1 inch ceramic 3D floating Plate - Unique curved edge plate system for styling versatility - straight, curly, wavy, or flips.; Negative Ion - Make the hair feel the heat better, the hair cuticle were protected better create smoot, silky result, helped reduce away frizz.; Adjustable temperature - Fit all hair types It will leave your hair looking polished,healthy after you find the proper heat setting for your hair; LED display - The distinct LED display can show you the heating up temperature visibly. easy to use safe operation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Berta Professional Hair Straightener 1 Inch Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron With LED Digital And Temperature Control From 284℉ to 446℉, Silver (Size A)!
Mission Viejo
I received this as a gift. It works good, but it doesn’t work as quickly as I would like without turning the heat past 325. I have thick course hair and it takes multiple passes before I can achieve a completely straight look.
Berta Professional Hair Straightener 1 Inch Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron With LED Digital And Temperature Control From 284℉ to 446℉, Silver (Size A) uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have had this straighter for so long I can’t even remember when I got it! It’s worked consistently since I got it and I love the auto shut off feature!

Looking for your answer?