BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

It was the first 5-hour ENERGY® flavor, and still one of the most popular. Boasting an effective blend of B-vitamins, nutrients and caffeine, Berry 5-hour ENERGY® started it all in 2004. Want a great pick-me-up? Go retro and order this classic today.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as eight ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

• What's the most you've ever consumed in one day?1 Answers
  • Does this really give you a boost of energy for 5 hours??2 Answers
  • anyone know if the product works well? I have tried othe...4 Answers
Jessica G.
Owensboro, KY
I first tried this product when I was working 3rd shift. I would drink this on my days off to stay awake and get things done. I love this product, I now drink these when I have a lot to do any zero energy. These give me the enègy I need with out being jittery or getting a severe headache. I have tried other energy drinks and supplements. I always come back to 5 hour energy. It is the best I have tried. I gave it 4 starts only because of the taste. It is tough to say the least. If you can get past that, it is an amazing product.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I tried 5 hour energy to see what the hype was about and I was impressed. It was my first time purchasing it I was shocked by the price for one, but I was curious about its results. Compared to alternatives I think it had more caffeine if any. I did feel energized but a con was that it gave me a headache. I haven't purchased a shot in months. I would recommend Berry Regular Strength 5 hour Energy Shot, to those who work long days and will benefit from the energy boost.
Corinne H.
Wilmington, DE
This little bottle packs a big punch. I love having these in my purse and diaper bag for those mornings where chaos gets the better of me and I have to skip my coffee. They are also great for road trips, since unlike a big cup of coffee, these don't make me need to stop at rest stops anywhere near as often, a big plus for a busy mom traveling with kids.
Tasha W.
Ashland
It really wasn't for me.  It didn't do what I expected it to and it didn't taste good at all to top it off. I drank it and waited and after an hour of not feeling anything I reached for a coffee instead.  That was just the first time I tried it.  I did try a couple more times and I got the same exact response I either reached for a monster or a coffee because it did nothing for me.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't just the day being I guess you could call it a day.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
It definitely keeps you awake. I took this before a night of going out. I felt very awake the whole night out but then when I went to go to bed my brain would not shut off. I lied awake a good 8 hours after taking this product. And I NEVER have trouble sleeping. I will NEVER take this product again, redbull all the way.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
While this Energy drink works, for me it's not the best one out there. A pro would be it's only 2 ounces instead of having to drink 16 ounces to get the same affect. A huge con was the caffeine attacks and the shakes it gave me after it wore off. I almost went to the emergency room as i never had felt this feeling before.
Sarah C.
I don’t trust any other “quick energy shot” brands. This brand has gotten me through many long drives from state to state! They are delicious and go down easy. I would recommend eating a meal before/during consumption. I have definitely gotten a case of the shakes when after drinking one on an empty stomach!
Mary F.
These are always great to grab when you just couldn’t sleep at all and know you’re not going to make it through the day. Low calorie caffeine option. I wouldn’t drink the whole bottle if you’ve never tried it. It can give caffeine jitters if not used carefully. Wouldn’t mix with other caffeine products.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
There are times when I need a pick me up and coffee just isnt for me at times. So I turn to these amazing 5 hour energy drinks. They work pretty well just make sure to follow the directions on the bottle to get the right pick me up feeling. Powerful stuff in a little bottle totally worth it.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
Yea it definitely gives me the boost of energy that I need. My mom uses it when she’s on the road when we’re on vacation and it seemed to be working well for her. My sisters and I used it when we were going to a track meet cuz we had to wake up early to get there so it works for sure!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Does this product leave you feeling jittery and anxious?
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
A friend told me about these..Are they good? Do they really work?? I have a sleeping problem can't sleep!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone actually timed how long it last. Does it last more than 5 hrs.?
Patricia d.
Bristow, VA
I've heard the 5 Hour Energy doesn't have a crash like a Redbull, is that true?? Also, does this have a medicine-ish flavor because that's usually a huge turn off for me.
Michelle D.
London, ON
How does it taste? Ive always just used warm milk...

Amazon