BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

Need an extra boost to get through your day? Grab a Berry Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot. It’s packed with a big energy blend and big taste. The only thing small about it is its size. So, why sip yet another coffee when you can have a Berry Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot and get hours of energy? Berry Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shots are packed with a blend of essential B-vitamins and amino acids, but no sugar or herbal stimulants.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

David M.
Louisa, KY
I don’t use these often so I have a high expectation of them doing as advertised. First off the small 1.93 ounce bottle is easy to keep in my lunch box when needed. They are easy to open and are available in single bottle to 24 packs. Normally when need be I buy the two pack for around $6 so they anit cheap when compared to a pop or cup of coffee. Now some days I can be up for over 24 hours straight due to work and sometimes depend on a little help. But I have to say these didn’t really do that much for me. I have drank two bottles with a hour of each other and only noticed a slight boost. Nothing like I was expecting for sure. But they did taste good, and didn’t leave me feeling jittery. I have since went to another product that has better results for me. But if I need just a boost and not long term energy these are perfect.
Russell F.
Deltona
Hooked. I have been taking 5 hour energy shots twice a day for over 3 years. I am so addicted to it and i cant put it down. It doesnt give me the rush it used to as my body has built a tolerance up. I dont know if its psychological or not but i am addicted. The knock off versions do not compare. Its quite expensive and thats the reason for the 3 stars. One bottle will run you an average of $3.25. I spend around $7 a day or $210 a month. Expensive habit, yikes! Its good for a quick pick me up once in awhile but dont get started with a habit like myself. Overall the product does a nice job of giving you a boost but be careful as you can easily become dependant.
Diane G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product.  It makes you feel awake, not jittery and when it wears off I don't crash.  It tastes ok, I just drink it fast.  its a great value compared to other energy drinks.  Low to no sugar which is a plus.  This is my go to especially when I have to close then open, or during inventory!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
My go-to energy shot. I like these way better than the canned energy drinks. I wish they could fix that aftertaste though. I tried the mango peach and its the only one that didn't leave that shivering aftertaste. I have and will be purchasing regardless of that small complaint.
matthew c.
one time I drink two of these and just a few hours and I was pretty certain that I was going to die I was hearing the enemies creep in as I could hear my hair grow at the same time I was seeing colors but I was could still hear the monster in the back of the pit in the room... alas I woke up from my intense Journey laying on the floor covered in trash and Silivia hanging out my mouth.. I then realized that, that was a bad idea as I cleaned up vomit everywhere. The bathroom sink. The kitchen sink. The front porch. The bird feeder. The floor x2.. take heed in my warning.
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
When I was in sales, I drank these pretty much every shift right before the peak of traffic in the store. They’re quick acting but don’t last very long so you want to time drinking them. These don’t make you crash like some of the other brands of energy shots I’ve tried.
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
I have 2 kids so sometimes I need a little jump start. This stuff does it, I have to take before 10am otherwise I will have a hard time falling asleep. The taste isn't bad, I like it. I have friends and my husband who don't like it. Overall, I keep coming back.
Tiona Jo S.
I think I live on the extra strength five hour energy shots.  I lobe that they wake me up with out the jitters. You can’t focus on your day with the jitters.  I am definitely a repeat customer.  I recommend them.  I have never recieved a sample.  I purchased this product on my own.
Brittany W.
Lansing, MI
I literally have spent mostnof my money buying these for my boyfriend and I. 5 hours energy shots always gives me that extra boost when I work at 6am or when I don't have enough time to drink my favorite coffee/energy drink. There has been times that I've waited half way through my shift which has help me get that last little boost before my work day is done. I like that they are coming out with a variety of flavors. I choose extra strength over the normal moderate 5 hour energy. ❤
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
If you want energy but don’t want calories or to have to drink something, this is your go to. There is no crash on this, but don’t go overboard on additional caffeine or you’ll get shaky. Definitely gives you energy and focus like advertised.
Lorena A.
Pacoima, CA
Million Dollar Question? Does it REALLY give you energy?
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite flavor? Grape, Pomegranate, Berry, Orange, or Lemon-Lime?
Christina S.
Does this upset your stomach?
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Do they taste nasty?
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Have you or are you going to try the new Pink-Lemonade flavor for Breast Cancer awareness?

Kohl's