Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Isabel M.Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX

Start the morning simply, start life right. Made with simple, good-for-you ingredients like all-natural whole grain corn, Berry Berry Kix Cereal is a tasty way to kick off a great day! Calcium: an essential mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D: a nutrient that helps growing bodies absorb calcium. Great Kix taste = happy kids. This cereal contains 17 grams whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Message to moms: since we made our first batch of crispy corn puffs in 1937, Kix has been dedicated to helping kids get a bright start to their day. Our promise is simple: we'll always give you a cereal that provides good nutrition your kids need and great taste your kids love. Kix assurance: for over 70 years, moms have trusted our commitment to good nutrition. A serving of Berry Berry Kix Cereal provides: good source of calcium; good source of vitamin D; no artificial flavors; no artificial preservatives. Berry Berry Kix Cereal: Lightly sweetened corn cereal Whole grain first ingredient Kid-tested, mother-approved www. wholegrainnation.com Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
The first time that I saw this cereal at the grocery store as an adult, I had to buy it! This was one of my favorite cereals growing up, and it still tastes just as good as it did then! I actually have a box at my house now. The flavor is definitely berry, but not too overpowering. It's the perfect snack or breakfast!
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love kix because it's healthy and tastes so light. I never knew that there was more than one flavor until recently when I seen Berry berry kix in the store and decided to try. I love the berry flavors and it fills me up after about two bowls because I can never eat just one.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I like berry kix although I feel like it's a little light on the berry flavor and I liked when it had the berry shapes when I was a kid
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
My sons favorite cereal. Asks for it every morning. I also enjoy it, not too sweet really yummy.
Colleen B.
Omg. This is one of my favorite cereals ever!! And it’s always so hard for me to find! I’ve only ever seen it at a few Walmarts in the last couple of years. Any time I see a box, I snag it up. It’s soooo good and just the lightest taste of berry. It’s easy to eat in the morning if you have stomach sensitivity issues. Which is a huge selling point for me!
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
This is one of the first cereals that my daughter would try and loved. She eats the "berries" and leaves the plain Kix for me, which is okay. Sometimes this is a dry snack we share, or add a little milk and sliced fresh fruit for a healthy dessert. Thankfully my daughter is too young to be aware of cake, brownies, etc for dessert yet!
Amanda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
Berry Berry Kix have been a delicious choice in my house for breakfast for many years. They do not carry them in most of the stores I shop in so whenever I can find them I buy at least 4 boxes of them. I love that there are no artificial colors in them and they have the perfect amount of sweetness to get the day started.
Kelsey M.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CEREAL THAT IVE EVER HAD!!!!! I used to beg my mom to buy it for me when I was little and I still love it to this day. One downside is that it's actually really hard to find! When I can find it though I buy at least 3 boxes.....which are usually gone in 2 days. 😃😁
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet and crunchy, my kids love it! They even eat it without milk as a snack. I'll mix it with the original honey kix and another cereal to create a cereal snack mix. Quick and easy for an on the go lifestyle. Pack in a ziplock bag and stats fresh throughout the day in a lunch bag or school bag
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have eaten kix since i was a small child, and this one does not disappoint.  I love that they have a different flavor now, which is sweet but not too much so.  They did not sacrifice flavor or texture with this one eather, which is important.  if you havent tried this one yet, you should