Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Isabel M.Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX

Start the morning simply, start life right. Made with simple, good-for-you ingredients like all-natural whole grain corn, Berry Berry Kix Cereal is a tasty way to kick off a great day! Calcium: an essential mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D: a nutrient that helps growing bodies absorb calcium. Great Kix taste = happy kids. This cereal contains 17 grams whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Message to moms: since we made our first batch of crispy corn puffs in 1937, Kix has been dedicated to helping kids get a bright start to their day. Our promise is simple: we'll always give you a cereal that provides good nutrition your kids need and great taste your kids love. Kix assurance: for over 70 years, moms have trusted our commitment to good nutrition. A serving of Berry Berry Kix Cereal provides: good source of calcium; good source of vitamin D; no artificial flavors; no artificial preservatives. Berry Berry Kix Cereal: Lightly sweetened corn cereal Whole grain first ingredient Kid-tested, mother-approved www. wholegrainnation.com Kosher see more...

Photos (2)
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
The first time that I saw this cereal at the grocery store as an adult, I had to buy it! This was one of my favorite cereals growing up, and it still tastes just as good as it did then! I actually have a box at my house now. The flavor is definitely berry, but not too overpowering. It's the perfect snack or breakfast!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love kix because it's healthy and tastes so light. I never knew that there was more than one flavor until recently when I seen Berry berry kix in the store and decided to try. I love the berry flavors and it fills me up after about two bowls because I can never eat just one.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
I like berry kix although I feel like it's a little light on the berry flavor and I liked when it had the berry shapes when I was a kid
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
My sons favorite cereal. Asks for it every morning. I also enjoy it, not too sweet really yummy.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Foodie Expert
eww / Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Onalaska, WI
Okay, so I'm totally all for this one because this cereal is something I had as a child ALL THE TIME and was my absolute favorite. I'm so biased on this, but I love the flavors so much and the crunch as well as the leftover milk after you've finished. I mean, come on! Who doesn't love that part!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
I always get this cereal for my toddler. I loved it as a kid and now she likes it. It's a healthy option compared to other cereals marketed towards kids. My toddler eats it 3 or 4 times a week. I will definitely keep buying this for her and would recommend it to other parents.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
I started eating this cereal 25 years ago. My brother wasn't a hug fan, so mom only bought it for me on special occasions, but I savored every one, for the whole 2 days I had the box lol. I couldn't find them when I was a teen, but now, as an adult, I have found that they have made a comeback and I couldn't be happier. My daughter likes them too! Not too sweet. Soft milky outside still crunchy center. I may have to go buy a box tomorrow now.
Lele L.
Lele L.
Foodie Expert
These have been a family favorite since they came out. We use to string these and put the around the christmas tree as kids. We also got attacked by the insect who smelt them. Great for teaching babies motor skills as well.
brittany d.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
Foodie Expert
I tried the berry berry kix cereal a while back but did not like it as much as the original. It was more  sweet than original kix and had a somewhat artificial taste. Although I did not read the nutrition label, I can only imagine the berry berry kix are not as healthy as the original