Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Isabel M.Berry Berry Kix® Cereal 12 oz. Box uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX

Start the morning simply, start life right. Made with simple, good-for-you ingredients like all-natural whole grain corn, Berry Berry Kix Cereal is a tasty way to kick off a great day! Calcium: an essential mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D: a nutrient that helps growing bodies absorb calcium. Great Kix taste = happy kids. This cereal contains 17 grams whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Message to moms: since we made our first batch of crispy corn puffs in 1937, Kix has been dedicated to helping kids get a bright start to their day. Our promise is simple: we'll always give you a cereal that provides good nutrition your kids need and great taste your kids love. Kix assurance: for over 70 years, moms have trusted our commitment to good nutrition. A serving of Berry Berry Kix Cereal provides: good source of calcium; good source of vitamin D; no artificial flavors; no artificial preservatives. Berry Berry Kix Cereal: Lightly sweetened corn cereal Whole grain first ingredient Kid-tested, mother-approved www. wholegrainnation.com Kosher see more...

Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Foodie Expert
The first time that I saw this cereal at the grocery store as an adult, I had to buy it! This was one of my favorite cereals growing up, and it still tastes just as good as it did then! I actually have a box at my house now. The flavor is definitely berry, but not too overpowering. It's the perfect snack or breakfast!
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love kix because it's healthy and tastes so light. I never knew that there was more than one flavor until recently when I seen Berry berry kix in the store and decided to try. I love the berry flavors and it fills me up after about two bowls because I can never eat just one.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Foodie Expert
I like berry kix although I feel like it's a little light on the berry flavor and I liked when it had the berry shapes when I was a kid
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
My sons favorite cereal. Asks for it every morning. I also enjoy it, not too sweet really yummy.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Foodie Expert
eww / Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
Foodie Expert
This is one of the first cereals that my daughter would try and loved. She eats the "berries" and leaves the plain Kix for me, which is okay. Sometimes this is a dry snack we share, or add a little milk and sliced fresh fruit for a healthy dessert. Thankfully my daughter is too young to be aware of cake, brownies, etc for dessert yet!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Klamath Falls
Berry Berry Kix have been a delicious choice in my house for breakfast for many years. They do not carry them in most of the stores I shop in so whenever I can find them I buy at least 4 boxes of them. I love that there are no artificial colors in them and they have the perfect amount of sweetness to get the day started.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This is by far my favorite cereal. It can be hard to find but recently I have discovered that my local Target has it in stock. I have loved this cereal since I was little and when I am in the mood for cereal I always seek it out. It is not super sweet and there are no marshmallows but it's the best in my book.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Foodie Expert
Okay, so I'm totally all for this one because this cereal is something I had as a child ALL THE TIME and was my absolute favorite. I'm so biased on this, but I love the flavors so much and the crunch as well as the leftover milk after you've finished. I mean, come on! Who doesn't love that part!!
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Sunbury
I love Berry Kix! It takes me back to my childhood when I would run around eating them dry out of a baggy. You have to eat them immediately after pouring milk and quickly or else they get soggy fast. But they are delicious and affordable. Easy snack as well as easy breakfast food item!