BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBerrisom
Oops! Soda Bubble Mask - PoreTox Fruit, Multicolor

Berrisom Oops! Soda Bubble Mask - PoreTox Fruit, Multicolor

by Berrisom

Made with bubbling water and fruit extract, this Berrisom Oops! Soda Bubble Mask will brighten and refresh your skin. Sparkling water and fruit extract provide an invigorating experience. Wash-off mask exfoliates your skin. 0.61 oz. HOW TO USE After washing face, apply sheet evenly. Wait 15-20 minutes, remove and pat remaining essence for better absorption. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Berrisom Oops! Soda Bubble Mask - PoreTox Fruit, Multicolor!
Leslie H.
Clermont, FL
Berrisom Oops! Soda Bubble Mask - PoreTox Fruit, Multicolor uploaded by Leslie H.
What fun I had as my face fizzled to epic bubble proportions. Loved that my eyes were clear. My face loved the treat!
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
Has a nice apple scent, very relaxing, easy to apply, love the way bubble masks work, skin felt tighten, very clean, pores closed, smooth skin & brighten.

Looking for your answer?