Berrisom Dog Animal Sheet Mask uploaded by Samantha S.Berrisom Dog Animal Sheet Mask uploaded by Marionette D.

BY BERRISOM

Ana P.
I️ bought this at Kohl’s. I️ bought a few different animal mask because I️ found them cute. They are fun especially when you use them with other people. The sheet isn’t as soft as some of the other ones I’ve used.Overall a good mask & the essence works for me.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This particular mask claims to deeply moisturize the skin. Main ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Coptic Extract, Allantoin, Green Tea Extract and Glacial Water. The mask is made of 100% organic cotton sheet which feels like paper. It has a strong scent at first which quickly fades when the mask was put on the face. Seems to be a dryer sheet mask than other masks I've tried. But it fits and adhered nicely. I left it for 20 minutes and at first, I felt a slight tingling sensation. But it fades away eventually. My face indeed was moisturized but I was not impressed with this mask since I've got more miniaturization from other masks I've tried. The design was cute though.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
I was literally walking through Kohl’s and saw this mask and thought to try it. Only $3 and I really like it. Of all the masks I’ve tried, there’s little product on the mask and this one has a lot! But, better to have more than not enough. My skin feels like I got the sleep of a lifetime! Shocked for something so cheap.