BERRISOM Chu My Lip Tint Pack, New upgraded Season 3, Made in Korea, Korean Cosmetics (Real Red)

BY BERRISOM

BERRISOM Chu My Lip Tint Pack, New upgraded Season 3, Made in Korea, Korean Cosmetics Natural lip tint pack with patent technology of BERRISOM! Developed for the first time in Korea, My Lip Tint Pack is the byproduct of BERRISOM's technology with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catalina W.
Fairfield
I like how pigmented this product is but I don't think I'd buy it again. The color is pretty and all but it dries my lips and the application is kind of messy (until you get the hang of it). I've gotten compliments on this but I've also got comments saying I look like I have dry bleeding lips (the color is more focused in the center of your lips). I was kind of disappointed. However, it does stay on my lips for a very long time and has no transfer.
minhanh t.
santa ana
I love korean beauty products and this happened to be one of my first korean product. I bought it on amazon a few years back and I loved it. It came a bit slow but it was worth the wait. I would definitely recommend it to my friends
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
It smells nice, but is a messy and sticky product. I have six of these in different colors, so I know from experience what you'll be dealing with. It works well, but you'll find that the color dims before the day is over. Also,be sure that you have moisturized your lips BEFORE you use this, because when it dries you have to peel it away. You might just peel away your own lip skin. Also, it stains easily but washes away easily as well.
kenyatta h.
Savannah, GA
I bought i gift set with multiple colors from Memebox. The colors aren't as bright as the picture and a bit more natural. After the product dries you peel it off like glue, it is very satisfying! I did learn over time my lips became sensitive to the product, so I wouldn't recommend wearing it daily.