Add a Photo
BERRISOM Chu My Lip Tint Pack, New upgraded Season 3, Made in Korea, Korean Cosmetics (Lovely Pink)

By BERRISOM
#128 in Lip Stain
BERRISOM Chu My Lip Tint Pack, New upgraded Season 3, Made in Korea, Korean Cosmetics Natural lip tint pack with patent technology of BERRISOM! Developed for the first time in Korea, My Lip Tint Pack is the byproduct of BERRISOM's technology with...
Photo (1)
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE

First of all use lip scrub. Then your lip balm, not much. And only then use that peel off tint - so the color will be equal and it will not dry your lips.
I like to use it in the eve, so next morning I have naturally tinted but bright lips, even no need any more lipstick. Choose the color with blue undertone, so your teeth will looks whiter.
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN

Love this . It's super cute and is a love shade of pink . This was my first lip tint too ☺️. Only thing I didn't like was that it was a little difficult to apply and the smell/taste is awful
Valeria C.