HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsBerocca
Vitamin Mineral Supplement Mixed Berry Flavor - 2 CT

Berocca Vitamin Mineral Supplement Mixed Berry Flavor - 2 CT

by Berocca

Berocca® Mixed Berry Flavor Vitamin Mineral Supplement.

Mental sharpness + physical energy.

Supports mental sharpness with both guarana and caffeine.

Supports energy with B-vitamins to help convert food to fuel.

Supports:

Mental sharpness.

Physical energy.

2 effervescent tablets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Berocca Vitamin Mineral Supplement Mixed Berry Flavor - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Céline G.
Picardie , Saint Quentin
J'i eu un gros coup de mou j'ai donc demandé à mon pharmacien un complément alimentaire pour me rebooste j'ai testez berocca pendant une semaine et c'était waouh ! J'ai tout de suite repris force courage et jetait beaucoup moins fatiguer
Sofía V.
Vilagarcía de Arousa
I mean, they are amazing. Really helpful to embrace the day, specially if you are really tired or if you have a really important event in which you have to be sharp. Pricey in comparison to other brands, but still totally recommend.
Syazana S.
Selangor
Really good in maintaining good health. Also improves the texture of your skin because vitamin c is great overall
Jade H.
As I work alot I need a energy boost that will get me through the day. This is a 10/10 product and helps keep me energised and helps me not fall sick. I like to mix it up by mixing it with sparkling water. Definitely would repurchace
Ricia W.
Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The mixed berry flavour of Berocca is lovely, and perfect for those who dislike orange. They also come in Mango flavour, which is my personal favourite. Ideal for those who need a bit of a vitamin boost.

Looking for your answer?