BY BEROCCA

Berocca mental sharpness + physical energy orange flavor tablets - 2 count see more...

Judy P.
Sterling , CT
Exactly what I was looking for when I need to focus. Berocca has approximately the same amount of caffeine that's in one cup of coffee. You conveniently drop it into your water. I always have a water bottle with me so these are very easy to take if you're on the go because they come in little portable tube. It gives me the little added push I need from time to time. I would recommend them to anyone who feels an afternoon slump that they need to push through.
Hilda H.
I felt it did give me energy but things with caffeine tend to make me need the bathroom alot...so I give this product 3 stars. I also didn't find the taste to be pleasant, it somewhat reminded me of orange flavored medicine. As a side note, that I think would be nice of them to disclose on their box, is that it's normal for your urine to be bright yellow (due to your body getting rid of unneeded B vitamins).
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
These were on sale for a dollar at my local grocery store, so I decided to try them. I took one tablet before work and I was more mentally alert. I didn't feel any different physically. It has a light orange taste when dissolved in a bottle of water. I wouldn't go out and buy a pack of these, but for the price I paid I'm satisfied.
deezy l.
It wasn't for me. I didn't really like the taste and the effects weren't exactly what I needed.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great stuff to keep you very energized and awake! I love this stuff its better than coffee and contains vitamins
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Great orange flavor and has a bunch of vitamins and caffeine of a cup of coffee! It's like airborne but with caffeine! Win win!
Kathryn B.
Not for me, didn't feel any difference, except i did get a headache about a hour after taking, flavor was good, and simple tablets that dissolve.
Francis S.
Pros: dissolves quickly, decent flavor, contains caffeine for energy burst, includes vitamins, zinc, and magnesium, reputable brand, awesome user-friendly product website. Cons: decent flavor (I'm neutral on the taste really but I like orange better than berry flavors anyway). I would recommend this product. I liked it and the fact this is a healthier alternative to a cup of coffee in the morning.