Bernstein's Creamy Caesar Dressing 14 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BERNSTEIN'S

Since 1906, bernstein's uncompromising commitment to quality means more of the best Ingredients in every bottle. On salads, subs, basted vegetables, or as a marinade, bernstein's add flavor to old recipes and gives new ones a personal touch. Bernstein's: where others skimp, we splurge! see more...

Felicia C.
Portland, OR
Cesar salads are staple dishes in my house, we eat them with nearly every dinner meal! I only tried this brand of dressing once. It was good, but personally I would recommend Newman's Own Creamy Cesar instead.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
my favorite dressing. perfect with a salad and some other meals.

mi aderezo favorito. perfecto con una ensalada y algunas otras comidas.
Evangelina P.
Love love love this stuff in a salad or servers over chicken wraps amazing not exactly ensure and taste great
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
This tastes so good. When I make my chicken Caesar salad this is a must have I cannot go without this!
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
#InfluensterEat
El mejor aderezo.
Súper natural
Refrescante
Delicioso
Sabor suave y delicado pero acentuado si me entienden hehe
alia s.