Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn-Coal

by Spinrite

Spinrite-Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn. This super bulky weight yarn is perfect for all your home decor knitting and crocheting projects! Weight category: 6. Content: 100% polyester. Putup: 10.5oz/300g, 220yd/234m. Gauge: 8sx13r = 4in/10cm on size US11/8mm knitting needles, 7scx8r = 4in/10cm on size L11/8mm crochet hook. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: machine wash, dry low, do not bleach, do not iron do not dry clean. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported.

I'm so In love with my comfy blanket that I made in December using Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn-Coal!! It was so easy to make! How have you guys shown creativity recently? #crafttime
Start your review of Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn-Coal!
How would you rate this product?
Tavares, FL
This yarn is super easy to work with. Projects are quick to finish. The yarn is great for beginners. Some of the softest yarn. Easily found at most craft stores. Some stores will have certain colors. Verry affordable between sales and coupons.
Belvidere, IL
I absolutely love this yarn!! Hardly any knots in the roll, which i usually find a lot even in more expansive brands! super soft, Beautiful colors. Great for whipping up a quick project like a blanket and especially during the holidays!!
Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn-Coal uploaded by Erica A.
This is my favorite yarn for making blankets. I have made several with this brand. It comes in a variety of colors. The only downside is it is expensive, but Joanns and Michaels have sales on it. Its very soft and will keep you very warm. I have seen some inconsistencies in certain spots being flat, but once you make your project its not noticeable. Spinrite NOTM319328 - Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn
Valdosta, GA
Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn-Coal uploaded by Christina S.
My all time favorite yarn to crochet with! I make all my baby blankets and throws with this ❤️ it can get pricey so definitely try to find it on sale.
Indiana, PA
I love this yarn, it's easy to work with and comes in a lot of different colors. I usually get it at Michael's with their 40% off coupon
Rochester, WA
I am obsessed with bernat blanket yarn. It’s super soft, warm, and it’s super chunky size means it works up really quickly!
Appleton, WI
Just starting to crochet again and this is by far my favorite yarn to use. It is soft, affordable and easy to use.
Surprise, AZ
I love Using Bernat yarn for my crochet 🧶 projects. Good quality yarn, great price and durable!
Edmonton
I love Bernat products. This yarn is so soft and easy to work with. It makes me want to crochet all day long! It also seems to wash up well, at least so far.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beltsville, MD