BY BERNARD JENSEN'S

Liquid Dietary Supplement Try our other excellent fruit concentrates: Concord Grape Apple Pomegranate ; 16 fl. oz. see more...

Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Cherry is a natural pain reliever. I use this to help with my arthritis and my husband uses this to help with gout. Our only complaint is the taste. It is so bitter. So far the only thing that seems to mask the taste is mixing it with 7up.
Ka l.
Bernard Jensen's Extra Quality Black Cherry Concentrate is okay. I hate the taste but I mix it with juice or something else.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite drink the flavor is too strong I don't think I would buy this product again no thanks.