BY BERLIN

Ruth M.
Doral, FL
This is the best Raisin Spelt Bread that I have ever tasted...and what makes it most amazing is the fact that there is no sugar added. It is a good substantial bread for breakfast, and even mid-afternoon snacks. Because of its healthy aspects, this bread keeps me going throughout the day. And I highly recommend this bread to anyone who is seeking to find a healthy raisin bread. Thank you Berlin Natural Bakery for creating such a delicious raisin bread. I am giving you a five star rating!
Amanda L.
So my grandmother is on this organic kick and suggested I try this bread. It is so good. I love it toasted with eggs and bacon in the morning. I put a little cinnamon and sugar on it. So yummy.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Great for when you're trying something new. Gives you that extra taste and sweetness too. Great for a breakfast snack. Easy to find and affordable
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
We love this raisin bread with warm butter. So perfect for breakfast. You can also use it to make the yummiest french toast.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
This is pricey. Might as well buy regular bread and put regular raisins in your sandwich
Nathaly T.
Maracay
It's perfect for breakfast. In my house we love this bread. I even eat it as a snack sometimes.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
How long a shelf life does this product have? Does it spoil very fast?
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
How many servings is this
Dayane Z.