BY BERKLEY & JENSEN

Teri B.
I have been using these for the past few months and these are by far the best wipes I have tried. I love how they are on the ticker side and hold onto moisture better. They are also a little bit bigger than the normal wipes you see from pampers and huggies. I also like how soft they are and that they don'e break easily when you pull them out the pack as well. Will continue to repurchase these.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love these baby wipes..They are as good as any of the name brand wipes at more than half the price..my daughter has very sensitive skin and these wipes are gentle enough for her..They are thick..soft..and stay moist in the container that comes in the case..I definitely recommend this product
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I think if your baby isn't that sensitive, this brand is perfect. I started going to BJs and signed up with their membership because I found that they sell the cheapest diapers and wipes (pampers branf) with the combination of their coupon and pampers manufacturers coupon. even eith their wipes it has the most quantity and with their coupon it cost the less. But don't forget about the quality, my babies had very sensitive skin and this brand was one thst seemed to be okay with them.
Heather D.
Woodlyn, PA
We have been using these for the past seven years on all four of our kids. Never had a rash caused from the wipes, they are the perfect wipe for many situations. They do not break when wiping and I haven't had any tear. They are not overly thing or thick. Way better price than huggies and pampers, yet work just as well if not better
Massiel H.
Price is great when purchase d in bulk. I bought a box at my local BJ's store and it was a great value. The scented ones have a soft smell and they do great with all sorts of cleanup.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
The Berkley and Jensen's baby wipes are amazing affordable and work just as go as any others in a case you get even a few travel packs
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Magnificant wipe are so soft and strong material, formulated with vitamin E, lovely tea an cucumber scent