BY BERINGER

Beringer® White Zinfandel.

America's favorite white zinfandel.

Fruity & refreshing.

Established 1876. see more...

Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love white zinfandel and the beringer brand tastes good and you can get a bottle for about $5 which is nice!
Danielle I.
Very refreshing taste with an added sweetness. I've tried other white zins but this is hands down my favorite.
Jai G.
This is one of my favorite wine brands especially the moscato. The flavor is smooth and it's very inexpensive
Keanna E.
My all time favorite sweet wine! I love it because it is just the perfect mixture of sweet, sour and bitter.
Rosie.80 F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Its so fruity and refreshing and it super smooth. It taste great and it does not leave a bitter after taste!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this white zinfandel. Nice and sweet. Perfect for the girls night events or when you a glass to unwind
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA
It's the first wine I ever drank and it's still one of my go tos. It's sweet and delicious and pretty cheap
Stacie P.
Paris, TN
This stuff is Yummy! It's Light and refreshing, but not too sweet. A Good choice for an inexpensive bubbly!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite wine! It's a dessert wine! It's sweet, which I like! It's very pleasing on the palette!
Sam S.
For the price you can't pass this up and it tastes amazing too! I like sweet wines and this is just that.
Ariana S.
Does anyone else prefer another White Zin to this Berringer?? I am not a fan
Yuliet G.
Is this any good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried their Merlot? Is it any good?