BY BERINGER

Beringer® White Zinfandel.

America's favorite white zinfandel.

Fruity & refreshing.

Established 1876. see more...

Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Love this when I am in the mood for a sweet wine. One of my girlfriends and me just shared a bottle of this the other day for girls day.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
For a less expensive wine, this one is great! Crispy flavor! I randomly picked up this bottle from my local state store and am glad I did.
Maggie L.
Mt Washington, KY
My absolute fave!!!! I love the way this tastes and how smooth is goes down. There isn't a bitter after taste and it's very inexpensive!
Milquedis B.
Not only America's favorite white zinfandel, I think also Dominican Republic's one although the price is higher but it's worth the price.
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
This isn't my go to wine. Although it is maybe my 3rd. The taste okay. I find it not to sweet not too too sweet. The price point is good.
Jen N.
Lewisburg, PA
Love this wine. Its s go to when I need to grab a bottle in a rush to take to a party or event. It's got a light and refreshing taste.
Mitch J.
Avondale, AZ
A fine in-expensive white zin. It can be a bit sweet but it can also be a nice break from beer other beer types. Best when chilled.
Anna P.
Bronx, NY
I great and tasty Zinfandel that does not make you broke. I find it a great compliment to a meal shared with my mom and sister.
Tyler L.
Detroit, MI
My all time favorite "cheap" wine. It's clean, a little sweet, and refreshing. I love this stuff and I will buy it forever lol.
Reney S.
One of my favorite inexpensive drinks. I love the fruity taste of the drink. Light and refreshing,good with almost any meal.
Ariana S.
Does anyone else prefer another White Zin to this Berringer?? I am not a fan
Yuliet G.
Is this any good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried their Merlot? Is it any good?