BY BERINGER

Beringer® White Zinfandel.

America's favorite white zinfandel.

Fruity & refreshing.

Established 1876. see more...

Cheryl M.
Toronto , ON
This is fairly inexpensive wine. It's a great beginner option for someone just getting into wine. It's light tasting and slightly sweet. It's a great tasting wine.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For the value, you won't be disappointed with this smooth merlot! Doesn't leave a bitter after taste and pairs well with most entrees. I prefer a fruity merlot like this one.
Jessica T.
I have always gotten Martini Rossi Asti for the holidays, however this Sparkling Beringer is my new favorite! The Beringer is not too sweet and has a great crisp flavor!! A must try!
Nicole M.
One of my favorite Zinfandels. It’s a pretty decent price, I tend to stock up when it goes on sale. I go between this and the barefoot brand.
Carly C.
Fort Erie
Another of my favorite Zinfandels. Love the light taste. Great to drink anytime and with any type of food. The the fruity flavor.
kathryne s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I have tried this once, it was nice but a little sweet for me. My friends loved it tho so it's a nice option for dinner parties.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In my own opinion, this isn’t a good wine. Every time I tried it give me headache 🤕 even if you drink just a little glass
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
This sparkling white zinfandel is ridiculously good! I had some on New Years and boy was it delicious!
Ariana S.
Does anyone else prefer another White Zin to this Berringer?? I am not a fan
Yuliet G.
Is this any good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried their Merlot? Is it any good?