BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeringer

Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle

by Beringer

#10 in White Wine

Beringer® White Zinfandel.

America's favorite white zinfandel.

Fruity & refreshing.

Established 1876.

Has anyone tried their Merlot? Is it any good?
Is this any good
Does anyone else prefer another White Zin to this Berringer?? I am not a fan
Start your review of Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Maribel M.
I try to have bottles of wine in my refrigerator and this is one of my favorites I like the taste of it, it is not sweet, not sour, I like to have a drink while I have a meal or before going to sleep. Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle
Andrea U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Andrea U.
So good yet so cheap!! I've tried many white zinfandels and this one is so smooth. I got the bigger bottle because the price wouldn't be beat! If you're in the mood for something refreshing and smooth I definitely recommend this!
Abbey R.
Mundelein, IL
such a great wine! And for the price being so affordable you can't beat it! I would recommend this wine to anyone ! Definitely a good starter wine.
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Lacy N.
My boyfriend and I both loved this Zinfandel, so much so that we drank the whole bottle during dinner! It was really smooth and just sweet enough! I’d definitely recommend it 🙌🏻
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,056 reviews
I love this semi sweet wine. My parents said it was the best Zinfandel so I tried it. I would not improve anything. It’s a bit more pricey than other brands like Sutter Home but worth it!! I definitely would recommend!!
Malvina B.
Bronx, NY
Mi favorito la primera vez que lo probé fue en la boda de mi hermano y desde ahí no he dejado de consumirlo me encanta su sabor lo compro siembre que tengo una celebración en casa, el precio esta bien para el producto, Simplemente me encanta. lo recomiendo siempre!
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great to bring with you on a girls trip. It great to have with Mediterranean or with Italian dinner. This a very flavorful wine to cook with if want to try something new in a dish.
Joy W.
Perfectly acceptable wine. Not too sweet, nice and crisp. Not sure how I would improve on a wine, since every bottle is different. This is a great warm afternoon beverage that I would recommend Enjoy!
Wendi O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I liked this wine. It wasn't too strong and paired well with cheese. The price was great for the taste. I've tried a few different brands of this wine and still come back to this brand. It's a great light wine and the price is right! I would reccomend this wine!
Sasa F.
Timmins, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sasa F.
Beringer White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sasa F.
I have a little bias about this, because my sister-in-law works in this company. She’s a sommelier in Shanghai, and will be moving to Seattle for another wine company. This wine is my go to everyday wine, because it’s affordable (ranges from $10 to $13), and it is so easy to drink with sweet finish and rosy aroma. I will never get tired drinking this.