BY BERINGER

Beringer® White Zinfandel.

America's favorite white zinfandel.

Fruity & refreshing.

Established 1876. see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
My go to wine. Great taste, semi sweet. They always come out with something great. Very affordable no room for improvements. Compares great to Stella Rosa (they are my all time fave). I would recommend especially if your on a budget and need a relaxation.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I bought this Beringer White Zinfandel Wine 750 ml because it was on sale for a really GREAT price. Im not to big of a white zin fan and im not sure how it compares to other wines. I thought it would be really bitter and strong as ive found most zinfandels are, but not this brand. Its lightly bitter but it also has a light sweetness blended with it. It gave me a light buzz from the few glasses i had. Id by this again, its great to keep on hand in the house for friends.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Perdonen la foto con la botella vacía pero demasiado bueno para esperar, vino rosado, fino con buen aroma es dulce, medio seco con esa deliciosa nota de melón y cítricos. Beringer es ideal para compartir...
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My fiance' and I love this wine, it's our favorite. These little bottles are the perfect size for just one glass! It's very affordable and good quality also! I always get this brand of wine when I am in the mood for a glass. It does not taste cheap at all!
Catherine P.
New York
I love this wine, it is sweet and smooth, Beringer is one of my favorite brands of White Zinfandel, this one is very refreshing, I love it for my girls night out at home. Will always continue purchasing!❤️
kasey h.
Belle Chasse, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine it's got a berry taste to it and it goes down smooth. I feel like it's missing a little something but I cant figure out what it is. Great wine to sip on while snaking on something spicy.
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the first Zinfandel that I have ever tried. I like my dry wine and only wanted to see why this was so popular. It's sweet, refreshing, and fruity, just like it says but still has a slight tart to it. It is a little too sweet for my taste but for the price I think its a good wine for people trying to get into wine or who are just looking for something easy to drink.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
White Zinfandel is a great option for someone who doesn't really like wine. It is sweet and light, and leaves none of the sour or bitterness that some wines create.
Beringer does a great job of delivering a quality product for an awesome price. It tastes like White Zinfandel should, and it's almost always on sale at my super market.
It's strongest competitor is probably Sutter Home, which provides an almost identical product. Honestly, I can't taste a difference between the two, and I just grab whichever one is cheaper that night.
Andrea U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good yet so cheap!! I've tried many white zinfandels and this one is so smooth. I got the bigger bottle because the price wouldn't be beat! If you're in the mood for something refreshing and smooth I definitely recommend this!
Vianny S.
I love this wine. It is my go to wine when at home and want a me time or just because. Love the taste, it's refreshing, not too sweet nit too dry just perfect. My boyfriend is not crazy about wine and it loves this one, not to mention it is very inexpensive and can be found mostly anywhere.
Ariana S.
Does anyone else prefer another White Zin to this Berringer?? I am not a fan
Yuliet G.
Is this any good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried their Merlot? Is it any good?