Beringer® Pink Moscato Wine 750mL Glass Bottle uploaded by Lia S.Beringer® Pink Moscato Wine 750mL Glass Bottle uploaded by Cruz G.

BY BERINGER

• What kinds of meals do you pair this wine with? I love to...2 Answers
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
this is just Yum ! A great refreshing wine. Beringer Pink moscato is not as sweet but not dry. Just a great combination. It will creep up on you.
Alexandrea T.
Pink moscato is the best. I cant have it anymore or it will kick me mom out of ketosis but its the best. I miss it for sure. Yumm
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Great sweet any. Perfect for a girls only happy hour. We usually pair it with snacks - tortilla chips, cheeses, and the likes.
LeAnn L.
This is a good one but I think barefoot pink moscato has a better much sweeter taste than this which I prefer
Holly B.
Longview , TX
Slightly sweet, pretty packaging, perfect amount of alcohol. The price is low and the wine is good!
Samantha R.
Seriously one of the best wines I've had! And the price is so great! Can't beat it! I love it!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is a quick cheap last min wine, everyone loves!- makes for a great last min gift.
Megan S.
Love love love this wine! Super delicious and inexpensive. Definitely on my go to list
Amber S.
East stroudsburg
This was the first wine I've ever tried and can I say it was amazing yummy but strong
Diana H.
Such a great brand to buy at kroger. It's decent in price for what you get!😊
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
What kinds of meals do you pair this wine with? I love to drink it on it's own at the end of a long day. I feel it also tastes good with sweets.