Beringer® Pink Moscato Wine 750mL Glass Bottle uploaded by Cruz G.

BY BERINGER

• What kinds of meals do you pair this wine with? I love to drink i...2 Answers
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This is pretty good. It is perfect if you are a beginner wine drinker because it is very sweet. And it has a decent amount of alcohol in it at 11.5% so drink slowly
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
This pink Muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very beautiful place in color, very affordable, and very smooth and fruity. It has some excellent notes of tropical aromas and red berries. It is also a little bit floral goes great mixed into other drinks or straight on ice.
Scarlet F.
Me encata este vino rosa super divino, anoche estaba tomandolo uno de mis favoritos, siempre lo compro, tiene un sabor exquisito, me gusta relajarme una copita de este vino y usarlo para acompañar mis comidas!
Katie L.
I make homemade gummy bears with this and they are a hit! I use unflavored gelatin, sugar, and this wine and heat under 90degrees F, then fill gummy bear molds w a dropper. Set in fridge for 1 hour & voila!!
Victoria G.
I'm not a big alcohol drinker, but I do enjoy this Moscato! It's light enough that it goes down smooth, and the flavor is very pleasant. It also doesn't leave a weird aftertaste like some other drinks can, its very good and light. I definitely recommend this Moscato!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This is my favorite pink moscato that you can find anywhere it's super cheap and easy to find. The taste is perfectly sweet. I have tried a few other cheap pink moscatos and this one has by far the best taste.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
My favorite! I love the sweet taste. I like to drink some after a long day. I'm a fairly new wine drinker and this is the second I've tried. So I'm not really sure what foods to pair with it. But I feel it goes good with this kielbasa meal that I make. And sometimes I just drink it on its own. It helps me sleep well.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
Fav wine pink mascoto it's always good paired with a holiday treat. It's not too tart and it's decent alcohol percentage and not that many calories!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Great sweet any. Perfect for a girls only happy hour. We usually pair it with snacks - tortilla chips, cheeses, and the likes.
LeAnn L.
This is a good one but I think barefoot pink moscato has a better much sweeter taste than this which I prefer
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
What kinds of meals do you pair this wine with? I love to drink it on it's own at the end of a long day. I feel it also tastes good with sweets.