BY BERINGER

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I had this at a Christmas party and it was very light and refreshing and not overly sweet or overly alcoholic-tasting. I'm not generally a wine person but I went back for a second and third glass. I would buy this as an alternative to [product:cupcake-moscato-d'asti-]
Charity D.
My absolute favorite wine! It is smooth and crisp and just sweet enough.  It is also very affordable, I have turned many friends on to this wine. Love it.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I buy the regular size bottle of course, but I absolutely love this wine. My father actually introduced me to the brand and I fell in love with their moscato. It's really good in my opinion and I definitely recommend it.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
Beringer makes one of my all time favorite Moscatos. It's really flavorful, sweet without being over the top, and a dark good price.