BY BERINGER

Beringer® Chardonnay 2013.

Founders' Estate California®.

Est. 1876.

California.

13.9% Alc by vol. see more...

• I'm into an oaky taste in wine. Is this more like an oaky feel to...2 Answers
  • For someone who likes sweeter wines would you suggest it2 Answers
  • When did you first try BEGINNER WINE?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amari A.
richmond, VA
Great wine. This is one of my favorite brands. Inexpensive yet dependable. I always chill this in the fridge and paid it with any thing lol. Does not have a harsh after taste. Most chardonnays are really really dry,and I never drank them until this brand. I normally purchase the really big bottle and it last me a week!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I am not a big drinker at all but every one in a blue moon my husband and I get 2 bottles of wine, he loves red wine and I prefers white wine. I'm not picky at all because I don't drink a lot to it really doesn't mean much to me. So I gave this 5 stars because if I can drink and stand it, it's a pass in my book.
Alesia T.
Wonderful Wine! Comes in a variety of of categories & at absolute great prices for the quality! Winner of several awards. Everything from desert wine to special occasion wine! Great for beginners who are still experimenting with wine and discovering which types they like/dislike.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
This was one of the best chardonnay's that I have ever had. Finally found a wine that was sweet enough for me but still enough of a dryness to make my boyfriend and I both happy!
Meghan W.
I am a fan of Beringer. It is one of the "house wines" at a local restaurant in my town and it's very affordable. The bottles look expensive, but the wine itself is very affordable. I am definitely a repeat customer and will be again!!
mariah G.
I wish you all knew me personally so you could know I am not a wine fan BUT this Chardonnay is perfect for a relaxing evening & you will not beat the price!
Alex B.
Springfield, Missouri
Great wine for the price. It has a great smooth flavor and tastes how a chardonnay should. It has notes of citrus, lemon, and a warm smokiness while being tart and crisp.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
I am a fan of Beringer wines. They are good and the price is reasonable. This wine is great with chicken or pork. Or just have a nice chilled glass on a warm evening by the pool!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Great wine and great product. My mother in law had me try this kind and it was great with our cheese and crackers.
Danielle C.
Tupelo, MS
So it might be cheap but for the price it is very tasty! I pair it with a fish or chicken and it's perfect! Bang for your buck!
Alesia T.
When did you first try BEGINNER WINE?
Christine F.
For someone who likes sweeter wines would you suggest it
Christina M.
I'm into an oaky taste in wine. Is this more like an oaky feel to it ?
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
What other favors do they offer?