BY BERINGER

Beringer® Chardonnay 2013.

Founders' Estate California®.

Est. 1876.

California.

13.9% Alc by vol. see more...

• I'm into an oaky taste in wine. Is this more like an oaky...2 Answers
  • For someone who likes sweeter wines would you suggest it2 Answers
  • When did you first try BEGINNER WINE?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
Great wine. This is one of my favorite brands. Inexpensive yet dependable. I always chill this in the fridge and paid it with any thing lol. Does not have a harsh after taste. Most chardonnays are really really dry,and I never drank them until this brand. I normally purchase the really big bottle and it last me a week!
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
I am not a big drinker at all but every one in a blue moon my husband and I get 2 bottles of wine, he loves red wine and I prefers white wine. I'm not picky at all because I don't drink a lot to it really doesn't mean much to me. So I gave this 5 stars because if I can drink and stand it, it's a pass in my book.
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Wonderful Wine! Comes in a variety of of categories & at absolute great prices for the quality! Winner of several awards. Everything from desert wine to special occasion wine! Great for beginners who are still experimenting with wine and discovering which types they like/dislike.
Siterria N.
Miami Gardens, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yes! honey this is a goodie especially when you had a long long exhausting meek and you need something to relax your weekend away with try this with a nice hot bubble bath some soft music and lay back and soak away your week troubles you will Feel AMAZING AFTERWARDS!
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was one of the best chardonnay's that I have ever had. Finally found a wine that was sweet enough for me but still enough of a dryness to make my boyfriend and I both happy!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a fan of Beringer. Every kind of wine they sell tastes so watered down to me. I'm not a white wine drinker but the restaurant I used to work at was a 5 star Italian fine dining restaurant where you had to KNOW the wines you sold. Which meant a lot of wine tasting!
Meghan W.
I am a fan of Beringer. It is one of the "house wines" at a local restaurant in my town and it's very affordable. The bottles look expensive, but the wine itself is very affordable. I am definitely a repeat customer and will be again!!
Alex B.
Springfield, Missouri
Great wine for the price. It has a great smooth flavor and tastes how a chardonnay should. It has notes of citrus, lemon, and a warm smokiness while being tart and crisp.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
I am a fan of Beringer wines. They are good and the price is reasonable. This wine is great with chicken or pork. Or just have a nice chilled glass on a warm evening by the pool!
Ashley A.
You just can't go wrong with a Beringer Chardonnay. It's delicious and very reasonably priced. Great for beginners who are trying to figure out what they like.
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When did you first try BEGINNER WINE?
Christine F.
For someone who likes sweeter wines would you suggest it
Christina M.
I'm into an oaky taste in wine. Is this more like an oaky feel to it ?
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
What other favors do they offer?