Beringer® California Pinot Grigio Wine 750mL Glass Bottle uploaded by Kimberly R.

BY BERINGER

• Beringer BERINGER 1.5L PINOT GRIGIO We are new to wine d...4 Answers
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: Pinot Grigio 25.36 fl oz more...
This is a really decent wine. To me it pairs well with grilled chicken or lighter summery types of food. It’s light, refreshing and crisp. I usually always buy Beringer wines.
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
I think I buy this e most frequent in the summer. I stick to reds in the Fall and its not always easy finding great whites that aren't overly sweet(just not my preference) however I love the pinot. Its refreshing. I don't get tired of drinking it after a few days. I can normally find a bottle between $5-$7 depending on where in getting it from. This is a summer go to for me.
Kimberly R.
Review for: Pinot Grigio 25.36 fl oz more...
As far as a Pinot Grigio it’s fair. For the price you can’t beat it. I think it was $4.95 at ABC. Typically I’ll make a mixed cocktail with it but if you just need a nice glass of clean white wine this stuff will do the job.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I love this wine! I bought a bottle for Thanksgiving and it was perfect with turkey. I've purchased this before & will purchase in the future. If you like sweet wine you probably won't like this. I highly recommend especially for the great price!
Amber G.
Orange, CA
It's not bad, but not my favorite. Great cheap option for a girls night or netflix in your room by yourself lol. My boyfriend uses this a lot when he cooks, especially in his shrimp and it always tastes amazing. Worth the buy if you're looking for something cheap and easy.
Keela S.
South Shore, KY
Not a bad wine for being so cheap. I really do not like to spend a ton of money on wine. i like to keep it under 20 a bottle ... great flavor. Pinot Grigio is my favorite wine.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I recently purchased a bottle of this wine and I really enjoy it. It's not too dry and it tastes very refreshing, especially when you sip it chilled!
Kristina K.
Cheap wine but the flavor is decent for cooking. I only use pinot Grigio in pasta dishes since I like to drink something on the sweeter side.
Renee L.
Anaheim, CA
It's not a bad wine, perfect for a larger gathering as it is rather affordable. The and is not sweet and perfect chilled on a hot afternoon.
Kimberly M.
Washington, DC
I really enjoy this wine. It's not super expensive and it tastes really good. I also love that it's not very sweet and on the drier side.
Sandra B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beringer BERINGER 1.5L PINOT GRIGIO We are new to wine drinking and received this wine as a gift. Any suggestions on which main dish or meat to pair this with? Thank you so much 🤗