BY BERINGER

Amber S.
Amber S.
La Habra, CA
It's not bad, but not my favorite. Great cheap option for a girls night or netflix in your room by yourself lol. My boyfriend uses this a lot when he cooks, especially in his shrimp and it always tastes amazing. Worth the buy if you're looking for something cheap and easy.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
I love this wine! I bought a bottle for Thanksgiving and it was perfect with turkey. I've purchased this before & will purchase in the future. If you like sweet wine you probably won't like this. I highly recommend especially for the great price!
Emely B.
Emely B.
First time buying this wine and it is very affordable. I normally prefer sweeter wine, but this one isn't bad at all.
Amari A.
Amari A.
richmond, VA
I think I buy this e most frequent in the summer. I stick to reds in the Fall and its not always easy finding great whites that aren't overly sweet(just not my preference) however I love the pinot. Its refreshing. I don't get tired of drinking it after a few days. I can normally find a bottle between $5-$7 depending on where in getting it from. This is a summer go to for me.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Delicious PG! I use this in cooking a lot--recently used it in my shrimp scampi, and it was the bomb.com. Thanks, Beringer!
Devon M.
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Worked at a five star country club and this was one of our best sellers has a great taste. Great for a girls night
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I love this Pinot Grigio choice! Nice & light, not too bitter of a PG wine. Always recommend the Beringer brand.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Overland Park, KS
One of my favorites! Not too sweet, nice and light. I love to drink this during the summer when it's nice and chilled.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I really enjoy this wine. It's not super expensive and it tastes really good. I also love that it's not very sweet and on the drier side.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
A decent wine for a not too expensive price. I prefer sweeter wines so it is a little too dry for me.