Buy on Walmart
Amari A.
richmond, VA
I think I buy this e most frequent in the summer. I stick to reds in the Fall and its not always easy finding great whites that aren't overly sweet(just not my preference) however I love the pinot. Its refreshing. I don't get tired of drinking it after a few days. I can normally find a bottle between $5-$7 depending on where in getting it from. This is a summer go to for me.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I love this wine! I bought a bottle for Thanksgiving and it was perfect with turkey. I've purchased this before & will purchase in the future. If you like sweet wine you probably won't like this. I highly recommend especially for the great price!
Amber S.
Orange, CA
It's not bad, but not my favorite. Great cheap option for a girls night or netflix in your room by yourself lol. My boyfriend uses this a lot when he cooks, especially in his shrimp and it always tastes amazing. Worth the buy if you're looking for something cheap and easy.
Keela S.
South Shore, KY
Not a bad wine for being so cheap. I really do not like to spend a ton of money on wine. i like to keep it under 20 a bottle ... great flavor. Pinot Grigio is my favorite wine.
Jennifer B.
I recently purchased a bottle of this wine and I really enjoy it. It's not too dry and it tastes very refreshing, especially when you sip it chilled!
Kristina K.
Cheap wine but the flavor is decent for cooking. I only use pinot Grigio in pasta dishes since I like to drink something on the sweeter side.
Renee L.
It's not a bad wine, perfect for a larger gathering as it is rather affordable. The and is not sweet and perfect chilled on a hot afternoon.
Kimberly M.
I really enjoy this wine. It's not super expensive and it tastes really good. I also love that it's not very sweet and on the drier side.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Delicious PG! I use this in cooking a lot--recently used it in my shrimp scampi, and it was the bomb.com. Thanks, Beringer!
Melissa B.
Overland Park , KS
One of my favorites! Not too sweet, nice and light. I love to drink this during the summer when it's nice and chilled.