BY BERINGER

Beringer 1.5l pinot grigio see more...

Beringer BERINGER 1.5L PINOT GRIGIO
  • "This is a great wine for the price... usually wines this cheap give me horrible hangovers, but this one isn't bad! " in 2 reviews
  • "You can't really go wrong for the price." in 1 review
Alexandrea T.
Very happy with this wine. I was at sams club and they didnt have what i wanted so i just grabbed this and hoped for the best. Lol. Bad wine makes my stomach cramp so thankfully it didnt do that. This stuff was great. Was a little bitter/dry. Other than that no complaints.
Amanda G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like the sweetness of most wines but is also not fond of the red's. For my it's a great combination of dry and sweet and doesn't leave your mouth dry like a red wine. Overall great product and I would recommend it to others and buy it again.
Mallory B.
Great brand, they have a lot of tasty wines and the pinot is one of the best along with the white zin. very reasonably priced and you get a lot for your value when you go for the big bottle especially. I would highly recommend this brand and wine to people.
Kelly B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great wine for the value! It is not quite as tart and flavorful as other wines at a higher price point, but it is light, crisp and refreshing! Just in the middle of sweet and dry.
Victoria H.
Bailey, CO
We love Beringer ever since we visited the winery in Napa. Great light wine that is just perfect with chicken or fish. Not too sweet, the perfect dry.
Angela F.
I think I might get me some of this on this memorail day weekend. What do you think. I know how smooth it is and cool just what I need on this hot day.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
So delicious and smooth the perfect wine for anybody on a budget it comes in a beautiful bottle perfect for dinner parties or a night out on the town
Tiffany M.
Hampton, VA
I didn't get a chance to try this yet but my girls love to drink it at their get togethers. I would consider passing word on about it
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this brand of wine! I like Pinot Grigio just as much as I love moscato. It has a great price as well. Highly suggest this!
Sam B.
This is not a really fancy wine but for a cheap price, the taste is great. One of my favorites. Not too sweet like some
Angela F.
Have you tried this yet. What do ya'll think about please share your comments with me.
Jekia W.
How does this taste? Is it a sweet wine or is it dry. Do you prefer the red wine?