Beringer uploaded by Magan C.Beringer uploaded by Aida I.

BY BERINGER

Natasha K.
Jackson, MS
I love Beringer after work and on the weekend. I just wish the cork wasn't always sooooo dry because it's almost impossible to get out. I wish there was a version with a screw on cap.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I love Beringer wines! You can’t beat them for the price. At Kroger they’re usually 2/$11 so that’s a great price. I enjoy the red blend, chardonnay, Pinot grigio, Pinot noir, etc.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
Beringer has become my go to wine brand. I have not found a wine from them that I am not in love with. They all have high alcohol content but for a very affordable price. It can be found in most convenient stores.
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Beringer is my 100% favorite/go-to cheap wine. I've never disliked any of their wine and I almost always have a double bottle of Beringer Red Moscato waiting for me on my kitchen counter when I get home from work.
Karen H.
Grove City, OH
White Zinfandel all the way! This is a great wine for the price. It is sweet and easy to drink. Perfect for a girls night. I love that you can buy it in a big bottle so there is plenty to go around and share with all the girls. Defiantly one of my favorites.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great one it is sweet crisp and refreshing. It is it does have a dry after taste but it's very smooth and sips easy. Its also very inexpensive which makes it great for a mommy on a budget.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
Haha. I think they accidentally put a picture of laundry detergent instead of the wine. Don't worry guys, this wine doesn't taste like detergent, it's actually pretty good!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
This is such a delicious wine, and definitely good quality for the price that you pay. For this to be a cheaper wine, it is very delightful. Sweet not bitter.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Well, I don't drink laundry detergent. If we are talking about the wine, I think it's pretty good for the price. Good for entertaining large groups.
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
Beringer is the best bang for your buck. It is the only wine I have seen in five star restaurants but can be bought at the store for less than $10.