Beringer uploaded by Magan C.Beringer uploaded by Aida I.

BY BERINGER

Karen H.
Karen H.
Grove City, OH
White Zinfandel all the way! This is a great wine for the price. It is sweet and easy to drink. Perfect for a girls night. I love that you can buy it in a big bottle so there is plenty to go around and share with all the girls. Defiantly one of my favorites.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great one it is sweet crisp and refreshing. It is it does have a dry after taste but it's very smooth and sips easy. Its also very inexpensive which makes it great for a mommy on a budget.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Happy Hour Expert
A good quality wine for a very reasonable price. My favorite is the red Moscato. Has a great flavor. Easy to find in store. Will always recommend.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is such a delicious wine, and definitely good quality for the price that you pay. For this to be a cheaper wine, it is very delightful. Sweet not bitter.
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
The red Moscato is mildly sweet with bitter notes but they mesh well. The berry taste is delightful. Definitely must try
jami g.
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
All of the Meyer's stuff is great. I prefer On Guard by doterra for my laundry. But probably a really bad idea to drink either of them.
Asheli C.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
The picture here isn't what the item is. It's supposed to be wine but is showing meyers laundry detergent.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Well, I don't drink laundry detergent. If we are talking about the wine, I think it's pretty good for the price. Good for entertaining large groups.
Aaisha A.
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
Beringer is the best bang for your buck. It is the only wine I have seen in five star restaurants but can be bought at the store for less than $10.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Oviedo, FL
Beringer has become my go to wine brand. I have not found a wine from them that I am not in love with. They all have high alcohol content but for a very affordable price. It can be found in most convenient stores.