Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair Colorberina
A41 Blue Hair Color Dye Cream Professional Permanent Free Shipping

Berina A41 Blue Hair Color Dye Cream Professional Permanent Free Shipping

by berina

New Berina A41 Blue Hair Color Dye Cream Professional Permanent Free Shipping Brand: Berina Quantity: 1 Box Size: 60 g./Box Condition: 100% Brand new, seal, never used , never opened Berina Hair Color cream containing an innovative component which protects and provides glamours color to hair as desired. Berina Hair Color Cream contains active and powerful radiants which confers the product in a permanent color and silky hair, In order to make your hair more smooth and silky, use Berina Protein Conditioner after colouring with Berina Hair Color Cream. To make your hair dramatically healthy, use daily Berina Protein Conditioner. Before Using : Please read the instruction before using so that you achieve the best color result Wear plastic gloves and a cape to avoid any stains long and thick hair may require 2-3 packs to apply for the first time Wait for three weeks after perming highlighting or bleaching or bleaching before coloring Before coloring hair should be clean and dry Lighter hair color always takes color better whilst dark hair need bleaching first Please take an allergy test 24 hours before using Avoid using conditioner or oil coloring How to use: 1. Select the desired Berina Color. 2. Carry out sensitivity test 24 hours before coloring( mentioned on every box). 3. Wash hair before coloring. 4. Premix the color cream with the equal amount of peroxide thoroughly. 5. Apply premix with brush on hair section by section. 6. Leave premix on hair for 20-30 minutes. 7. Rinse hair thoroughly.

Brand - Berina; Quantity - 1 Box; Size - 60 g./Box; Condition - 100% Brand new, seal, never used , never opened; Berina Hair Color cream containing an innovative component which protects and provides glamours color to hair as desired. Berina Hair Color Cream contains active and powerful radiants which confers the product in a permanent color and silky hair, In order to make your hair more smooth and silky, use Berina Protein Conditioner after colouring with Berina Hair Color Cream. To make your hair dramatically healthy, use daily Berina Protein Conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Berina A41 Blue Hair Color Dye Cream Professional Permanent Free Shipping!
Sheliece D.
Berina A41 Blue Hair Color Dye Cream Professional Permanent Free Shipping uploaded by Sheliece D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is amazing! Super soft and not having any problems with damaging to my hair which is a scare for me. Took three dyes to get the color I want but it was easy and I am satisfied and excited with my hair
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
We actually used this one with the other Berina lighter color and it came out perfect almost like highlights. I would not improve it’s what you expect from it. I was satisfied with the colors. I highly recommended it if your looking to have blue hair. 😍

Looking for your answer?