BY BERGHOFF INTERNATIONAL #77 in Kitchen Knives

Keep your cutlery collection in excellent condition with this BergHOFF ceramic knife sharpener. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Two-slotted design hones blades to keep knife edges razor sharp. Diamond abrasives promise strong, razor sharp edges. Ergonomic handle lets you be in control while providing a safe, comfortable grip. PRODUCT CARE Wipe clean Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 2.1H x 3W x 8D Model no. 2211485 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Ceramic. see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This Knife Sharpener by Berghoff is a Handheld Manual 2 Stage Coarse & Fine Sharpening System for Knives. I have always wanted to try one of these types of knife sharpeners. I have only ever used the old fashion type that my grandmother gave me. You know the steel sharpener wand type. This was very easy to use. It saved me time. It was much faster. The bottom has a nice non slip base so it does not move around on you while you are sharpening your knives. It has a large enough handle to comfortable position your hand. I love that it has two stages, fine and coarse.

You never want to sharpen ceramic knives in this type unless it says it is for ceramic knives. You also never want to sharpen serrated knives or scissors. I ruined a pair of good scissors trying.

This sharpened my knives really good. My husband has a pocket knife that he tested that has no edge left on it. He used this to sharpen it. Since it has already lost its edge you can not just sharpen it. It needs an edge worked back into it with a wet stone. He tried in on this just to see what it would do, it some edge back into his knife that was as dull as a spoon. I know this is for maintaining your knives that are already sharp. This however did an outstanding job. I was very impressed with how well it preformed on the dullest knife in my house.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
What type of battery does it run on....Could you get hurt...is it difficult to press down