BY BERGEN MARZIPAN

The resemblance of this marizapan candy to real fruit is remarkable - there's a blush on the peach, the strawberries look luscious, the lime, mango and oranges look startlingly real too. Of course it's all just delicious marzipan fruit candy. You get 18 pieces, 8.5 ounces net weight. see more...

• I loved the format of these bullets, they give me so eager to dev...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy these? They look yummy!1 Answers
Diksha R.
It is so nice and delicious. Also very affordable. So in love with them and compared to others they are much much better. will definitely buy more of these and probably gift some to my boyfriend so as he may taste it. I'm sure he will totally fall for it.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
they only get two stars because they are cute, these taste soooooo bad. I don't like the taste. Which stinks because they are so cute you expect them to taste really really good but they don't they taste pretty  bad. But maybe it's an acquired taste.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
I had these before when I was younger, and they look amazing, but when you bite into one of them (like peach for example) You don't get a peach flavor at all, you just get kind of a chewy almond flavoring. I know that that is kind of the point of Marzipan, but it is just very disappointing to have it look so good on the outside, and have this unexpected flavoring on the inside lol. It would really help if they flavored their fruits accordingly, instead of having them all taste exactly the same
Jan L.
I love these almond paste treats, we can't always find them except during the holidays ,but we travel into another borough just to get these twice a year. Great flavor, satisfies that sweet tooth
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
My grandmother likes these. I don't because I agree with Jenny R. down below. It would be so much better if it was flavored to match the fruit its made to look like.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
Marzipan has a very unique flavor that's not for everyone. I enjoy a few bites, but the whole box is too much for me.
Dawn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these cute little guys! So adorable, so delicious. I can't buy them often thought, because I eat the whole box
Ana S.
I loved the format of these bullets, they give me so eager to devour.
Kayla L.
Tuttle, OK
Where can you buy these? They look yummy!