BY BERGDORF GOODMAN

Marian J.
herald
Love buying online from this store. It is quite a bit more but you cannot find some of the brands that they carry anywhere else. Love that they also, like Barney’s, wrap your gift, has gift note and ships FREE. Love the silver boxes with purple ribbons.
Emily G.
Middleton
I recently purchased a Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick from BG online. It wasnt available in stock anywhere else online. I was very happy with my experience. Shipping was free and no tax as I don’t live in NY. I will shop here again.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Great selection, great customer service and great online return policy. Their in-store shoe selection is PHeNOMENAL as is 5f, for women’s contemporary. The also carry an amazing range of ultra high-end. I️ can lose myself for an entire day in this store. Just be weary of the unfortunate (occasional) snooty salesperson.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite high-end department stores to go shopping at!!! Its always clean and classy and smells good. Customer is outstanding and they always have the latest fashion trends in their luxury stores. Highly recommend shopping here!!!!
Leila A.
It's easy to purchase online and have it shipped to your house if you don't live near a Bergdorf's. the shipping is fast and customer service was helpful when I called. I recommend shopping here for an easy transaction!
BLUSH Z.
All my designers under one roof! Impeccable quality and style unlike any other. Unbelievable quality and style. I don't shop a lot as it is very expensive but worth it. Will continue to shop there and recommend to all
Rida H.
Newark , NJ
It’s easy to checkout your cart and to navigate around the website. It’s a bit overwhelming because they offer so many different brands and things. I personally love going to their flagship store in NYC
Judith v.
Garfield, NJ
One of my favorite department stores! They have such amazing products and customer service. I loved my Gucci sandals that I purchased there recently. I alternate shopping between Bergdofs and Nordstrom!
Elisa E.
Shopping here is obviously a luxury experience. You only shop there when it is something you really really can't find elsewhere. Everything is extremely pricey but the service is wonderful and the experience is great.
Brina H.
Shipping is really fast! Their customer service is superb, and while I haven't had to return many items, on the off chance there is a quality issue, the return policy is straightforward and easy.