BY BERGDORF GOODMAN

• Worth the price?5 Answers
  • Not very familiar with this brand :/ what kind of products do the...11 Answers
  • Who the heck is Bergdorf Goodman? What do they sell and where do...8 Answers
J M.
This a review of online ordering.

I ordered a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps online that ended up being defective. It took three weeks for them to finally provide a shipping label after I followed-up daily. It goes without saying I was already annoyed that I had to put so much effort into just obtaining a label for a defective product that they sold.

After I shipped it out I followed the tracking number and it was signed for at their facility four days later....great! I waited a week and did not hear anything so I started following-up again. As soon as I would send the tracking number with proof of delivery the customer service representative would either stop responding or state "please be patient." It has now been thirteen days since the package was obtained by their return facility and I was just now notified, after some light "harassment," that they are now shipping it to Texas to be processed which will take an additional TWO weeks. Then they said I will have to wait another 2-3 weeks to obtain my refund.

This entire process will be around 10 weeks and countless hours contacting customer service in order to return ONE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT! Please do not shop here, please do not order online! It is a horrible company that does not place customer care as a priority. They do not have the infrastructure to support online orders or returns. It is so poorly run and over rated, you have been warned!
Tip B.
miramar, FL
This is a really nice store, however we did have a little issue with the associates watching before requesting to assist. The store has a nice selection of high quality items and is more high end than most stores. I enjoyed the selection and stock of items that they had in the store.
Lexi W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite high-end department stores to go shopping at!!! Its always clean and classy and smells good. Customer is outstanding and they always have the latest fashion trends in their luxury stores. Highly recommend shopping here!!!!
Aurora A.
Great experience every time I go. I love the beauty level. The Esteé Lauder counter is my favorite. Also, the restaurant is amazing. I love the food, atmosphere and everything about Bergdorf Goodman. I definitely recommend this place.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Going in their flagship store in NYC is comparable to a child going to DisneyWorld. It is everything you could ever dream of and more. It seems as if most of the staff are well aware that many people visit this store just for the experience and are not exactly there to shop, so they give you your space and let you look around freely. If you do not plan to purchase anything from here, I do strongly recommend still stopping by the restaurant, I believe it's on the 7th floor - just for a quick bite or what have you. I strongly recommend any fashion lover to experience this place at least once in a lifetime. I hate to sound dramatic but it is almost life changing. Whenever I am lacking inspiration, I visit Bergdorf's.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Great place to shop! Lost of different stores which have clothing from different price ranges : from the top label brands to lesser known designers, but each garment is a miniature masterpiece in its own way.
On the seventh floor there is a restaurant which is really great for a weekend brunch or some afternoon tea. Each guest gets a glass for their water with a different color design and the cheque is accompanied with mint chocolates.
A sweet and classy place to spend a Saturday.
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Heaven on earth! I love their curated selection of clothes. 5F is great too and their shoe selection is heavenly. I don't always get the best customer service - it can be hit or miss, depending on whether or not my go-to people are in. Some of the staff, particularly on the bottom floor, are a bit snooty until they realize you are buying something. When this happens, I leave and wait until the staff changes to make my purchase. (I'm not sure if this is morally right, but the shopping experience is ruined when the sales staff acts that way.) Hence the 4 star review.  The shoe level is excluded from this, however. They are always wonderful!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Absolutely OBSESSED with their beauty department!!! It amazes me when people are surprised and have never been before! They truly match or surpass the competition of other high end luxury stores, with both providing vast product selections, limited edition brand/product offerings, special store events/gwps, and overall customer service experience! Around holidays especially, are my favorite times to browse, because the gift sets they have are unlike others I've been able to find anywhere else. I would DEFINITELY keep an eye out if you are a huge fan of TATCHA skincare like myself! The Christmas gift sets last year?! OMG lol
Carol Z.
I'm a commuter, I commute from the city and home ever now and then, and goodman is always really sweet on reminding me that I should have my stuff shipped to me so I don't have to carry it and I save a little every now and then on taxes. We do each other favors when shopping in stores, and shipping home. And they always waive the shipping fee. super thoughtful and sweet.
Rose F.
San Antonio , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
BG!! I don't live in NYC but this store is always on my plans, the ritual is, first of all, head to the restaurant for height tea, this is truly my moment ! After that, the 5th floor, the sales rack is a must, great findings here, next the shoe department is shoe paradise! So much more than online, and at the very end let's fantasize over their exquisite selection of handbags! I visit the store once a year in the summer, in the meantime the online store it does the job, mainly buy jewelry , bags and shoes.
Karen C.
Never heard about them is it a good brand?
Sharifa L.
Do they cater to both male and female
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
What is this anyways? I've never heard of this name before.
Melissa S.
Are these products affordable?
Sajira G.
How is the product and the price?