BY BERGAN

Bergan Auto Harness with Tether Dog Car Harness - Dog Seat Belt Harness & Seat Belt for Dog UseKeep your furry friend safe on the road with the Bergan Auto Harness with Tether Dog Car Harness. This strong yet comfortable dog seat belt harness can minimize distractions and contribute to the safety of both you and your pet in the car. Your dog wears the harness which is secured to your car's seat belt loop using a durable tether. Shop the variety of sizes available for this seat belt for dog wear; that way, you can find the best fit for your pet. Traveling with a pet is becoming more common and widespread. Most pet owners travel with their pets; many take pets to work and on everyday errands. Whether you are enjoying a coast to coast road trip or driving just around the block, your dog should be safely and securely buckled into your vehicle using a dog seat belt harness. An unrestrained pet can distract you from driving and cause (or sustain) injury if the car comes to a sudden stop. The Bergan Auto Harness with Tether Dog Car Harness is specially designed to withstand forces generated from sudden stops while minimizing the distraction your pet may pose. The harness is designed with superior material strength, making it durable and effective as well as light weight and comfortable. Your dog's harness is secured into your car using a strong, durable tether with load bearing carabiners. The tether connects the harness to the seat belt loop or child seat anchor in your car, securely creating a seat belt for dog wear using your existing seat belt hardware. The Bergan Auto Harness with Tether Dog Car Harness meets or exceeds the V9DT Pet Safety Durability Test Standard. Sliding straps let you adjust the size of this dog seat belt harness to create a secure yet comfortable fit for your pet. This seat belt for dog wear is available in a variety of sizes; find the one that best fits your furry friend! see more...

Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is actually a good harness for my dog it doesn't choke him and I have one control of him they're not that expensive for a good harness. I would recommend this to other dog owners and I will buy this again. I actually boughtanother one for my cousins dog because it was so good. I hope this helps
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
Awesome for those dogs that just can't sit still! Also for dogs that get car sick. My dog can't seem to keep sitting upright in the car and that's what makes him sick. We got him one of these and he gets sick a lot less.
diane l.
Painesville, OH
They are so much better for your dog rather than a collar. It prevents narrowing of their ephosogus and choking, better way to teach your dog as well to heel, sit and so on. I love mine...
Jess C.
Stockton, CA
Good for large dogs talking them out for a stroll and very controlling ! U can manage to text
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These harnesses are perfect for your dog especially when your on the go an your driving , really good too .
Kate K.
Clarksville, AR
This dog harness is used as a "seat belt" for your dog. It has a padded chest and thick webbing straps so your dog won't be injured by the harness if you do get in an accident. It is super easy to fit and attach to your car. It hooks into the child seat latches or to the seat belt latch if you use the tether. In my husbands truck we just put the seat belt through the tether loops on the harness and buckle the belt since he doesn't have child seat attachments. The tether allows my dog to sit or lay down but doesn't allow her to move around in the back seat. I bought it on Amazon.com and so far have loved it! Hopefully it will keep my dog safe if I have to slam on the breaks or get into an accident.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pet Lover Expert
This is such an important item for me to have in my car. My dog LOVES to climb around the ENTIRE car and sit in my lap. Sometimes it's really dangerous, though, so I had to come up with a solution to keep both of us safe. This is it. While she doesn't really enjoy being restrained, it keeps the both of us safe.
Ashleigh M.
My littlest smallest dog thinks he's supposed to be outdoors alllll the time . This seatbelt harness makes transporting him to and from the park a breeze . So easy to use and he seems comfortable enough in it . I like that the length of the rope that clips on the harness to the seat belt is just the right length . Not long enough for when he thinks he needs to sit on my lap while I drive . But long enough for him to roam around the passenger seat . Or when he's belted in the back !
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
This is so necessary when traveling with your pet! It's comfortable for the pet and very safe. Think of what happens when you slam on your breaks! This is needed.
Brya B.
My aunt has two dogs that she uses this in a small version for. I haven't tried one yet but it helps so much with hers that I'd recommend it
Jamie B.
Cleveland , Tn
Can you use this harness with a leash too?
Melissa N.
Dover Plains, NY
Just here for the badge 😊👍🏼