BY BERGAN

Provides the Solution to the Most Common Bed Problems Ensures Durability While Maintaining Superb Comfort 2 Super Tough Outer-Shell 3 1200 Denier Waterproof Fabric Cleaning is made simple with the soft ultra-suede StayClean top that is easily removed for machine washing. Large and medium sizes contain a chambered inner-liner to prevent the recycled shredded foam filling from shifting. The Dog s Bed comes in small, medium, and large sizes. Color choices are terracotta red with a tan top or canteen brown with a black top. Dimensions: Medium: 24.69 x 32 x 5 br Weight: 5 lbs. see more...

Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert
I have this for my smaller of my two big dogs. He lives it so much. It is so soft and cozy. It isn’t the priciest thing, but I also found it at Ross, so it was a lot cheaper than it usually costs.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
My dog is very picky when it comes to beds but this one she seems to like a lot! I wish there were different color choices even though my dog doesn't care about the color.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Such a comfortable looking dog bed. My dogs love their beds! Perfect to have if you want to train your dog to have their own bed.
Tania V.
Who doesn't love pet beds they no longer have to take over yours now they can have their own
Pardis Z.
This would be very comfortable for your dog to sit on or sleep on or just relax🐶
Raquel G.
Ravenna , MI
I don't have this for my dog, however after looking at the size, I'm strongly considering buying one for my german shepard.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Looks comfortable for pets I don't have one myself but if I did I'm sure they would enjoy this and it works because I wouldn't want the puppy on our bed.
Laura V.
Benavides, US-TX
Does this have a nonslip bottom?