BY BERGAN #7 in Pet Food Storage

Storing Your Pets Food Shouldn t Be a Mess Sleek Compact Alternative 2 Stack on Top of Each Other Confidently Looking for a great storage unit? Our Stack-N-Stor s can handle the job! Multi-use stackable storage units are great for storing and organizing not only pet food, but any other material, as well. Each unit accepts a lock to help keep loved critters out. This product comes in three different sizes to suit your storage needs. Available Sizes: Stack-N-Stor 40 15.25 x 15 x 12.5 2 Stack-N-Stor 65 15.25 x 17.75 x 18.2 3 Stack-N-Stor 100 15.25 x 20.75 x 20.5 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debbie K.
Works well but does have two major downsides: First, I bought a containter that said it would hold up to 40lbs of dog food but my bags are 28lbs and I'm lucky to get all of that in there. Second is the doors are very easy to open. The cats are constantly breaking in and stealing food. Other than that, they work as they should. Makes the pantry look much better having stacking containers than open bags of food sitting on the floor.
Kayla N.
Six Lakes, MI
I love this storage it makes sure no mice or nothing gets in and I couldn't ask for something better! It was a good price! I got mine at pet smart a couple of years ago. I have a German Shepard dog and he's huge! I would if they would like to save food.
Kristie L.
Kerhonkson, NY
These are the best. We use then for not only pet food but for rock salt in the winter. To keep our sons out door toys on and also some gardening tools.

They stack well and sturdy. They seal nicely to keep out any intuders.

Any pet lover would love these!
Cheyenne H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love these pet food storage products to keep the food organized and to keep the food from drawing things like ants and other pests. Great product and love they are stackable.
Morgan M.
I have had this same storage bin for years and wouldn't trade it for anything! makes life so much easier all while staying organized!
Brenna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Worst pain ever... The door would always fall off so each time I would have to reattach it and it just always became a hassle.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 16 cats and they all like this haha it's great a great price I really love this i suggest everyone should buy this
WIEM 🇹.
8012
loved this product and I think it is worth five stars and I really thank them because it is very great and I would recommend it to everyone because it will not disappoint them
Melanie D.
Brampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very helpful you can put anything in here I personally put dog food in here you can buy it at any store I got mine at Walmart in the animal section
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
How many pounds of dog food will it hold? Is it pest proof?
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Can you still smell the scent of dog food when they are in here? I don't like to be able to smell dog food in my house all the time and my current container isn't helping.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I have a dog and 4 cats. We have 2 separate containers for their food but they take up alot of room. These are very convenient bc they stack. How much food does 1 hold? What's the price for 1 and where can I buy them?