Bergan Pet Products Pet Food Storage (Set of 4)

by Bergan Pet Products

Storage Food Bin Gasket seals on each lid to keep food fresh 1 Small access lid for easy food access 4 Largest top opening in the market for no mess fills 3 Stackable space saving design Sizes Available: Large 50 lbs 2 Medium 20-24 lbs 3 Small 8-10 lbs Enjoy airtight security with convenient stackability in multiple sizes. The lid snaps into place for easy pouring and, with an access handle on the bottom, it couldn t be easier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bergan Pet Products Pet Food Storage (Set of 4)!
Léage Marie M.
Bergan Pet Products Pet Food Storage (Set of 4) uploaded by Léage Marie M.
I bought this to keep dog treats and food stored safely so critters can't get into it. It was a decent price and would definitely purchase it again. It has met all of my expectations and more. I highly recommend it to anyone that buys the bigger bags of dog food.
Katelin T.
Marion, AR
This product is amazing. It keeps the food fresh and the puppies and critters out. We love that it holds a full bag of our dog food and at the price we paid, the value is great. This product absolutely met our expectations and we would certainly buy this again.
Shannon K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product that helps keep my cats food nice and fresh and makes it easily accessible to refill there bowls
nizzy F.
edmonton
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Looking for your answer?