BY BERGAN PET PRODUCTS

• Everyone I know has these say their cat never uses them h...6 Answers
Lisa R.
They nature of this product is such that a mess will be made eventually so that's the only real bummer.  I'm glad they make the replacements as my kitties LOVE this toy but I wish there were a rope option for the center piece.  I do hope to track down the cat grass insert but for now, I'll be content to use the cardboard inserts.  LOVE the scratcher, meh on the cardboard inserts.  They're great for what they are.  I just wish they had another scratching option.
Missy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the Bergen Turbo cat scratcher with the ball. I am so glad they make replacement scratchers and balls since my cat enjoys hours of entertainment with this. I would recommend this to a friend.
Bethany R.
I have 5 cats and they just love their turbo scratchers! They go nuts playing with the ball toy, too! The only con is that the as they scratch the cardboard shreds and can get messy if not looked after. I'll definitely continue buying them!
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this toy. I'm so glad they sell replacement scratching pads so I don't need to buy an entire new toy when he destroys the scratching pad. He's had it since he was a kitten (he is two now) and I still haven't actually had to replace the pad. We are definitely getting close now though.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These things are amazing. My cat loves this little scratcher and the ball entertains her forever! She is so cute chasing the little ball around and scratching at the catnip deep inside the scratcher. I would buy again.
Monica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great and easy to use. My cats loved them especially when I would add the Catnip treat. They play and scratch roll around and play fight. They always get excited for their Turbo Scratcher!
Rebecca G.
Kingsville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these. Definitely the best investment thus far. He goes bonkers with the little ball, and the scratch pad. Whomever has a cat, should try these!
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
These are great, easy to use and pop in and out of the track they go in. They also hold up pretty nicely against my giant Bengal cat who destroys most toys!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are super inexpensive and help kitties get their scratching fix under control. This will help keep the cats from scratching up the furniture
Sarah D.
Sacramento, CA
My cat loves this toy. He has finally stopped scratching up my bed and couches. But it does make a mess when it flakes off
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Everyone I know has these say their cat never uses them how do you train your To use it instead of the couch