BY BERGAN PET PRODUCTS #64 in Pet First Aid

• Everyone I know has these say their cat never uses them h...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Missy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the Bergen Turbo cat scratcher with the ball. I am so glad they make replacement scratchers and balls since my cat enjoys hours of entertainment with this. I would recommend this to a friend.
Bethany R.
I have 5 cats and they just love their turbo scratchers! They go nuts playing with the ball toy, too! The only con is that the as they scratch the cardboard shreds and can get messy if not looked after. I'll definitely continue buying them!
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this toy. I'm so glad they sell replacement scratching pads so I don't need to buy an entire new toy when he destroys the scratching pad. He's had it since he was a kitten (he is two now) and I still haven't actually had to replace the pad. We are definitely getting close now though.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These things are amazing. My cat loves this little scratcher and the ball entertains her forever! She is so cute chasing the little ball around and scratching at the catnip deep inside the scratcher. I would buy again.
Monica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great and easy to use. My cats loved them especially when I would add the Catnip treat. They play and scratch roll around and play fight. They always get excited for their Turbo Scratcher!
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
These are great, easy to use and pop in and out of the track they go in. They also hold up pretty nicely against my giant Bengal cat who destroys most toys!
Rebecca G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these. Definitely the best investment thus far. He goes bonkers with the little ball, and the scratch pad. Whomever has a cat, should try these!
Sarah D.
Sacramento, CA
My cat loves this toy. He has finally stopped scratching up my bed and couches. But it does make a mess when it flakes off
Caitlin C.
I believe all the makers of these are exactly the same, my cat loves them so I will continue to purchase.
Madison W.
Fayetteville, AR
My cat loves this thing and play all the time especially when she was a little kitten
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
Everyone I know has these say their cat never uses them how do you train your To use it instead of the couch