Bergan Morovilla Turbo Scratcher Interactive Cat Toy And Scratcher uploaded by kristina r.

BY BERGAN

Morovilla Turbo Scratcher Interactive Cat Toy and Scratcher: For hours of cat fun and exercise Includes scratcher pad and catnip see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
New Berlin
My cats liked it but the scratcher pad did not last too long with my kittens. I have one kitten two 1 year old cats and a 7 year old and they love their scratching pads but this one didn't last long for them. I'd recommend it for less active cats who like to scratch.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This scratcher is prefect for kitties. I bought my kitty a traditional carpeted cat scratcher and she never took any interest in it. I decided to give this a try and she loves it! She first took interest in the toy. She bats it around in circles and chases around after it. It is great for cat exercise. After a couple days of play she startes using the middle part for scratching! Yay! I was able to find this product at walmart and thry had refills for the pad in the middle when this one wears out.