Bergan Elite Pet Carrier  Elite Pet Carrier
Bergan Elite Pet Carrier Elite Pet Carrier
By Bergan Elite Pet Carrier
Thalia F.
Bridgeport, CT

How do I get my pet in when its really resistant ?

Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I initially left mine in the living room for her to inspect and get used to being around for a couple of days. Then I opened both ends and put treats in or dangled toys at the other end so she grew more comfortable with it. The only time mine gave ever been resistant is when I try to cramp them both in there.
Carla D.
Carla D.
Murfreesboro, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
My cat was resistant at first but I placed toys and treats in the back and she eventually loved going in.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
Just leave it out and eventually hell go in there
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
I have one cat who refuses to get in the carrier I wait till she's asleep burrito wrap her and then put her in the carrier...it's not always that simple
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
3 years, 10 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You can place something the cat enjoys or is used to inside the bag or maybe even some cat nip haha
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
5 years, 1 month ago
Leave the carrier out and open a few days before use so the cat's natural curiosity will get the better of it. Cats can't resist investigating potential hiding places and after it has been inside, it will become used to the carrier.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Fort Campbell, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
I wish I had a better answer for you, I have a very small dog so I can just put her in there without problem.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
The best way I have found is to leave the carrier (I have one very similar) out and open around the house for a while so they get used to it. Before you put them in, have the bag open and upright. Put the cat in head first and quickly (don't drop them on their head though!)