5 colors available

BY BERGAN #3 in Cat Carriers

The "Original" Comfort Carrier has an updated look! Practical design meets superior comfort for pet and owner. Perfect for short trips to the store or extended leave across the country! Superior ventilation No escape locking zippers Washable fleece bed see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Espy U.
Espy U.
El Paso, TX
I use to have one. This carrier was one of the best ones that I have had. It would be easy to carry my cat in. Also my cat would be comfortable. So much easier to get my cat in compared to the plastic ones. I have two regular cats a black one that is 13 years old and a cream one he is 9 years old.
Debora H.
Debora H.
Best carriers I ever purchased! My kitties feel comfortable in it and love to sleep in it too. It's lightweight and easy to store.
Eunice R.
Eunice R.
This is very sturdy and comfortable for your four legged buddy. It has many access holes which is awesome if you want to pet your kitty or puppy during your journey. I love how this has a mesh all around to make it more breathable for the pet. I actually currently own a pink one of this. It comes in many different colors and a couple of sizes. I bought mine in medium and perfectly fits my 10lb kitty.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Thorndike, ME
An absolute must have for short car rides. This carrier is soft and has a padded bottom, which provides comfort for your fur babies. It's easy to clean by wiping it out or simply removing the bottom pad and tossing it in the washer. I wouldn't suggest this for overnight or for long road trips as it doesn't have a stable surface where you can place food or water without it spilling all over your car.
Riley K.
Riley K.
I fly with my cats pretty frequently, and this is the best carrier I've used. It's easy to carry and the cats (two of them who've travelled together since kittenhood) seem comfortable and happy. It's easy to get them in and out of the carrier when going through airport security, and even at about 12lb each, it's not awkward to carry them even with a backpack and a suitcase.
Lydia U.
Lydia U.
Sonora, KY
Is this airline approved?
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
What are the weight limits for this carrier?
Caley H.
Caley H.
Will this fit a 15 lb cat?