BY BERGAN

David W.
David W.
Hagerstown, MD
My cats are obsessed with this toy. I bought tthe Turbo Scratcher over 4 years ago and it gets some hard play. It's obviously very durable and I'm expecting it to last for many more years. I have bought countless refills for the scratcher in the center. The Bergman Turbo Scratcher is that one toy that every cat owner should have. It provides hours upon hours of playtime for my beloved cat's. And if they're happy, I'm happy!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I love this thing! And so do the kitties I work with at the animal shelter! The ball can come out of the toy with some work, so that you can clean it. The only downside is that I've found it kind of hard to find replacement round scratchers to fit in when they destroy the first one. But it works great if you put a blanket in it, they'll curl right up :)
Orle L.
Orle L.
I know this is totally a personal cat thing, but I was so excited when I got this for my kitten and she didn't even glance twice at it, I even tried spraying it with catnip and put it right next to her favorite scratcher and still nothing, so I hope everyone else has better luck with it
Kisha M.
Kisha M.
My cat love this product it will really keep your pet busy. Just know the cardboard can be messy. There is a replacement cardboard once the little rascals tear it to shreds ,but i think its a fantastic toy. My cat Bones never got tired of playing with it. I do recommend to other owners.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Orlando, FL
My cat totally loves this thing. However I have a older cat who could care less. When I brought the younger one home I would sit on the floor and play with him I think that is why he loves it more. I'm going to have to replace the scratch pad in the center.
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
My cat loves this toy. I feel that cat toys are expensive but worth it if my cat plays with them. It's fun to watch him get all excited playing with this toy and doing flips. I would recommend
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This is an absolute necessity in my home. I have an overactive kitten and this is great for him. I keep it in my bedroom so he has a good way to get his energy out in the middle of the night.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
My cats never really play with the ball and only rarely scratch on this. Most of the time they just like sitting on it. Cats are strangely attracted to circles for some reason.
Tara M.
Tara M.
My cat's don't really play with the ball too much, they love it more for the scratching pad. The pads last pretty long and I like that you can buy replacements at Walmart.
Cat O.
Cat O.
My cat thinks this us the best toy ever! Obsessed with this Especially in the morning he wants me to play so we hit the ball back and forth