Bergamot Hair Dress & Pressing Oil - Relieve Excess Dryness, 5 oz,(Softee Products)

BY SOFTEE #85 in Hair Oil

Jennifer C.
The one I have isn't listed. It's the Softee Mango Butter Hair Dress. This product actually surprised me. I normally stay away from petroleum products and mineral oil for my hair, but lately I've been disappointed in the sealing ability of natural oils. So, out of desperation I picked up a tiny $1.50 jar of Softee. It smelled heavenly and besides the petrolatum, it had really good ingredients.

It was the BEST purchase I have made all year long!! It seals, keeps my twists smooth and smells gorgeous! I will definitely keep this on hand.
Sade B.
I grew up using this in my hair. It's a quality product so a little goes a long way. It has a nice soft smell and leaves the hair soft and manageable. With any product if you use too much it will leave a residue on the hair. It comes in different fragrances and I would recommend it to people especially if you have more courser hair.
Jazmine S.
My mom has used these products on my hair since i was probably 4. I have very dry and thick hair, so shw would use it for moisture. I use every product from this line. It helps my hair grow and keeps my har from breaking off!
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Oldie but Goodie... I remember using Softee hair care products growing up. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Hair was flowing and smelling good. I will be using this on my kids hair.
Marisa A.
Use this growing up and I really like it it keeps ur hair smooth soft n nice give a sheen n growth I say a must buy if u have kids and u can use this in any type of hair
liz N.
I've been using this product ever since I was young and I love it. It's smells good and leaves my hair feeling moisturized and healthy looking.
Trinidad P.
A hair cease that's been around for years. it works well and has always been affordable. I personally love the mango butter the best
Amara D.
This hair grease was really my best friend when i used to always wear my pressed. It has a great smell and it's affordable.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
Both my daughter and I use this hair dress. Its good for dry scalp and hair. I try moisturize our scalp a few times a week.
Marla G.
I used to love using this my hair but now that I'm going natural I've been reading that if can clog your pores