Bergamot Hair Dress & Pressing Oil - Relieve Excess Dryness, 5 oz,(Softee Products) uploaded by Jazmine S.Bergamot Hair Dress & Pressing Oil - Relieve Excess Dryness, 5 oz,(Softee Products) uploaded by Jennifer C.Bergamot Hair Dress & Pressing Oil - Relieve Excess Dryness, 5 oz,(Softee Products) uploaded by Jennifer C.See all 4 photos

BY SOFTEE

Photos (4)
Sade B.
Sade B.
I grew up using this in my hair. It's a quality product so a little goes a long way. It has a nice soft smell and leaves the hair soft and manageable. With any product if you use too much it will leave a residue on the hair. It comes in different fragrances and I would recommend it to people especially if you have more courser hair.
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
My mom has used these products on my hair since i was probably 4. I have very dry and thick hair, so shw would use it for moisture. I use every product from this line. It helps my hair grow and keeps my har from breaking off!
LaTia E.
LaTia E.
Charlotte, NC
Oldie but Goodie... I remember using Softee hair care products growing up. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Hair was flowing and smelling good. I will be using this on my kids hair.
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
Use this growing up and I really like it it keeps ur hair smooth soft n nice give a sheen n growth I say a must buy if u have kids and u can use this in any type of hair
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
A hair cease that's been around for years. it works well and has always been affordable. I personally love the mango butter the best
Amara D.
Amara D.
This hair grease was really my best friend when i used to always wear my pressed. It has a great smell and it's affordable.
Marla G.
Marla G.
I used to love using this my hair but now that I'm going natural I've been reading that if can clog your pores
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Definitely a classic, not this specific one, but it was definitely a staple in getting my hair done as a kid.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
My hair is so thick and this product really helps my hair feel soft and not so brittle. This is my life saver
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert
The one I have isn't listed. It's the Softee Mango Butter Hair Dress. This product actually surprised me. I normally stay away from petroleum products and mineral oil for my hair, but lately I've been disappointed in the sealing ability of natural oils. So, out of desperation I picked up a tiny $1.50 jar of Softee. It smelled heavenly and besides the petrolatum, it had really good ingredients.

It was the BEST purchase I have made all year long!! It seals, keeps my twists smooth and smells gorgeous! I will definitely keep this on hand.