BERDOUES Peng Lai 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Taylor F.BERDOUES Peng Lai 3.38 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Mahi C.

BY BERDOUES

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Osmanthus from China, Benzoin from Laos, Tonka Bean from BrazilAbout: Osmanthus from China is sublimated through a blend of benzoin from Laos and tonka bean from Brazil, capturing the delicacy of China in a glass bottle. Berdoues perfumers have put time on hold with this fragrant interpretation of a Chinese legend. The tale of Peng Lai, tells of the island of longevity where the Goddess of Flowers, He Xiangu, sojourned. This grand cru invites you to daydream, clear your mind, and recharge your batteries at the heart of the Middle Kingdom as you admire the singular beauty of this region of the world. This fragrance features maceration extended for a month in specific tank and a 15 percent concentration (eau de parfum). see more...

Mahi C.
Bartlesville, OK
this fragrance is formulated with Osmanthus from China,
sublimated thanks to a blend with Benzoin from Laos and Tonka Bean from Brazil.

Don't be fooled by the plain, boring bottle. this is a
lovely, elegant and exotic fragrance. It smells very Middle-Eastern, like
something a sophisticated, modern Middle-Eastern princess might wear. So many fragrances smell great when you put them on, then
fade or dry down to something less pleasant, but this one stays as it is. I definitely
recommend it!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this as a sample from Sephora and it is amazing! It is very floral and feminine to me. I always get a perfume sample when I buy from Sephora online to try new scents and this did not disappoint! I might have to get a full size of it.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
First off, WOW— this impressed me so much. I got a sample from Sephora and I really love it. It’s fruity and floral in my opinion and it is strong enough to show up without being overpowering in the slightest. It smells like a very luxury perfume in my opinion. I’m currently using flowerbomb but I actually think I like this even better 🤦‍♀️ This is priced at a GREAT VALUE; I would have never guessed the price would be under 100. I will definitely be buying this as my next perfume unless another happens to impress me more before I run out of my current bottle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sephora