MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Toolsbepholan

by bepholan

Bepholan Company was founded in China, is a brand with our company to create. Our company in the false eyelashes have a very mature experience, with more than 10 years history of false eyelashes.And our compony has own factory with 5000 flat and high level of worker. We use raw materials imported from Korea, strict demands on workers, committed to high-quality, in the industry has been unanimously praised. Bepholan brand is designed to make beauty simpler. We use high qualitied raw materials impored from Korea and skilled workers to produce it. Bepholan brand not only has hand-le grinding tips and other technology, as handmade, eyelashes get more beautiful and wear more comfortable. Advantage of our product: BEPHOLAN false lashes will reusable 15-20 times with nice care and faux mink lashes is suitable for party, wedding and daily use.We use pure imported martirial and handmade.

Material - 100% Siberian Mink Fur false eyelash. Handmade false eyelash(xmz-008); BEPHOLAN lashes is the famous lash brand. Only supply good quality lashes for customers.; Advantage - BEPHOLAN false lashes will reusable 15-27 times with nice care; Features - BEPHOLAN faux mink lashes is suitable for party, wedding and daily use.; Product package - 8 pair of real mink false eyelash with BEPHOLAN logo. Without glue

Is this a good product ?
Start your review of BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08)!
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Marcia G.
Purchased at: Amazon
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) , these lashes were so affordable and looked like a 30 dollars pair , so glamorous and silky , the application was very easy as they were flexible and easy to manage , I highly recommend this product if you are kinda new to the lash world or if you are a pro. They were 100 percent user friendly, no shredding nothing bad
Madisonville, LA
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Devan P.
These lashes always have my back. Perfeft to me! They are full but not too overdramatic, perfect length and always stay well! They mend to my eyes perfect and the price is amazing. I get them on amazon and use them multiple times each pair. Perfect lashes!
Rockville, MD
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These lashes are so cute! They were very affordable and worth it! I had to trim them a bunch to fit my eyes and they still wouldn’t stick so I just glue on the outer corners. Still very pretty
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Amanda W.
I am definitely new to falsh lashes but I love that these seem to look somewhat natural. They were inexpensive and shipped quickly via Amazon. They went on easily and aren't heavy. I haven't worn very long just playing around while the kids are sleeping. Definitely not disappointed! BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08)
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: Target
This dramatic lashes are amazing super recomendable and also are affordable price durable and easy to apply
Naugatuck, CT
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Amazon
These lashes are beautiful very long and full. No need for mascara. They are very lightweight and comfortable. They are reusable and very easy to apply. I love wearing them.
mclemore
These lashes are so good and also reuseble perfect length light weight these are perfect i been usingvthese alot i am obssesed with them the way they look in the eye is so good also one of the thing i dont regret getting so good reuseble for 1-5 times is perfect
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I've gotten these.off of Amazon before and they are honestly some of my absolute favorite lashes! They apply so easily and they are very comfortable. They look so amazing and dramatic I am just in love with them! I've bought more off Amazon and I'm also going to go directly through the website too. I honestly didn't know they had a website until recently haha😅
wading river
loved loved loved these lashes ! super afforable and you get your moneys worth. i will deff be purchasing again
Gerrardstown, WV
BEPHOLAN False Lashes Reusable Handmade Fake Eyelashes 100% Siberian Mink Fur Handmade 3D False Lashes Dramatic Lashes Fake Eyelashes(XMZ08) uploaded by Karinna W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These lashes are outstanding! I love them for everyday or dramatic look. An amazing comfy band that isn't to thick, or too thin. I highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...