MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Toolsbepholan

by bepholan

MATERIAL: Made of high quality thin fiber material. Each pair of our lashes are hand-made by our workers, easy to install, hypoallergenic, do not harm your eyes, totally cruelty-free. STYLE: XMZ27 gives your eyes NATURAL LOOK EFFECT. Demi Wispie style. Can be used for 20-25 times with good care and removed properly. ADVANTAGES: The thickness of the false eyelashes is 0.07mm and it feels very soft. BEPHOLAN false eyelash like human natural false eyelash . FEATURE: Suitable for daily use or professional application like party, wedding, event, photo shoot. LIFETIME MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTE: We offer a lifetime money back guarantee with every purchase! If you are not completely satisfied with your lashes, we will refund your purchase with no exception! Click the Add to Cart Button Now! .

MATERIAL - Made of high quality thin fiber material. Each pair of our lashes are hand-made by our workers, easy to install, hypoallergenic, do not harm your eyes, totally cruelty-free.; STYLE - XMZ27 gives your eyes NATURAL LOOK EFFECT. Demi Wispie style. Can be used for 20-25 times with good care and removed properly.; ADVANTAGES - The thickness of the false eyelashes is 0.07mm and it feels very soft. BEPHOLAN false eyelash like human natural false eyelash .; FEATURE - Suitable for daily use or professional application like party, wedding, event, photo shoot.; LIFETIME MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTE - We offer a lifetime money back guarantee with every purchase! If you are not completely satisfied with your lashes, we will refund your purchase with no exception! Click the Add to Cart Button Now!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEPHOLAN 3 Pairs False Eyelashes Synthetic Fiber Material| 3D Mink Lashes| Natural Round Look| Soft & Lightweight| 100% Handmade &Cruelty-Free| XMZ27!
Stephanie C.
Raleigh, NC
BEPHOLAN 3 Pairs False Eyelashes Synthetic Fiber Material| 3D Mink Lashes| Natural Round Look| Soft & Lightweight| 100% Handmade &Cruelty-Free| XMZ27 uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these lashes. So affordable and super cutesy. They're not too dramatic and I like them for soft and girly makeup looks and outfits. I can imagine these would also go well with tiktok / e-girl-esque makeup looks! I use the duo lash glue and they stay on great all day. They're soft and fluffy.

Looking for your answer?